Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not bad! However, I have some issues. First, the lightbulb, trash can, and fire in the smoker are all downscaled, making the scene look inconsistent. Second, the lightbulb is not set at maximum brightness, so it doesn't look like it's emitting the glow. (You can still see the shadows on it.) Third, the blast furnace and smoker have "on" variants that you can turn on so that they look like they are actually cooking. Since this appears to be an imported world, there are a few ways you could do this. You could get the blocks from Mine-Imator and set the scale of them to something like 1.0001 so that they are very slightly larger than the original blocks, and then place them over the originals. Or, you could go in your world and use the command "/give [your name] debug_stick". The debug stick will allow you to change the properties of some blocks, this will allow you to make the smoker and blast furnace stay on, whether or not they are actually cooking.

Sorry for the wall of text, I just had a lot of things to say lol

14 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

-Text-

Thanks Draco, I actually didn't know about the on-variants. As for the downscaling I'll definitely consider that in my next scene. Useful tips, thanks.

15 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

Sorry for the wall of text, I just had a lot of things to say lol

Don't be sorry, I really appreciate any thoughts you have to say! I'm still getting the hang of Mineimator again so any thoughts you had to say really go a long way!