A giant enemy spider model (wip)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I'ma just posta dis here

Spoiler

Male_Black_Widow.png

Boom.

Now I need criticism on this so far. Why? Well I don't want to be like "Damn, this looks stupid.." Whenever it's all said and done. Soooo I'm asking for some feedback, so I can fix any parts. Though some parts are like that.

So yeah, tell me what to fix, and I shall.
Also, don't be shy to tell me, or to speak up.

Oh, and for those who are curious of how big this thing is, compared to Steve without being scaled up, it's this big

Spoiler

Male_Black_Widow.png

Edited by XxCherryBlossomxX

Ma man, it already looks awesome and I don't think that It might need any more fixes, but if you insist.

# Textures!
# Bigger Head!
# Longer body maybe?
# Smaller teeth or spikes?
# Smaller neck!

Edited by Fox Miner

6 minutes ago, Fox Miner said:

Ma man, it already looks awesome and I don't think that It might need any more fixes, but if you insist.

# Textures!
# Bigger Head!
# Longer body maybe?
# Smaller teeth or spikes?
# Smaller neck!

Well I am trying to get to the textures, but I need to get the main mesh to look decent.

As for the head, you mean the one part where it's a tad bit smaller than the Cephalothorax (which is why you probs named it the neck)

Teeth, you mean the fangs? I mean I can make a lil shorter

I'm going to assume that what you mean by the neck, is the long part where all the legs are at.

Well I do thank you for your feedback

?