Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey everyone! I'm Ry and I'm an animator/director. 

I am looking for people that can animate, produce, voice act, make skins and build.

I'm making a big project/movie: The Guardians

Here's a brief part of the story:

Once upon a time, there were 5 realms, 5 kings of those realms were best of friends. They would never separate. But one day, there was a new king, born in the Netherworld. They called that 6th king: "Sunny", his brothers, Moonstone and Sunright, were always there for him. As Sunny grows up, he heard about his brothers talking about him being "human". After that, he ran away crying in tears because he wasn't the king he thought he was. He set off to create a planet called earth, but was later frozen in space for 1000 years until he reached the sun. Near the sun, he finally created the planet called "Earth" and gave him the name: "Jacob".

10000 years later, Jacob became a god, on his planet, he saw people and was happy, he got married to a woman named, "Sapphire". She gave birth to 2 children, Ry and Aliya. Ry and Aliya soon grew up, they had best friends: "Zachary", "Isaac", "Mia" and "Ava". They hanged out together, they were like family. Soon, Jacob went back to the Netherworld to see his brothers, he had lied about saying he went to a long vacation. But then, a few years later, Ry and his friends was on a camping trip. Then something shined so bright in front of them. They walked towards the light, into a cave, and then they saw... THE SIX STONES

"The Six Stones" were created 1000 and 1000's of years ago, only to be wielded by The Guardians, they were on rectangular cuboid like rocks. Each of them picked up the ones that shone brightly towards them. They picked them up, but Ry's stone was in the middle. He holds it up... And light shines of the color they were holding... Each of them got the stone of their personality: Zachary was a speed runner, there for... He got the Energy Stone (Green), Isaac was always playing near roads and playgrounds, there for. He got the Earth Stone (Orange), Mia was always making hot stuff like hot cocoa, she likes fire, there for... She got the Fire Stone (Red), Ava loved the sea, she loved ice and making ice was what she would do in her free time, there for.... She got the Water Stone (Blue), Aliya was kind hearted and did any sort of thing to help other people, there for... She got the Magic Stone (Yellow), but for Ry... He was mysterious and joyful, he only talks to his friends or if someone talks to him, there for... he got the powerful stone... The Shadow Stone (Black).

Later, he didn't know anything about his uncles... But one day, darkness arose... Sunright became dark, and he terrorized the entire city. Sunright had no idea what his nephew and niece looked liked. So the 6 of them fled... Not knowing what the stones could do. They rushed into the forest where they got their stones... But when they got there, they cave was a portal... All of them seen dumbfounded. Then, they went into the portal not knowing it would close. After that, Ry and Aliya and the other 4 went deeper inside... Just to see everything corrupted. They spotted a girl that charged towards her... But when that girl saw they had the stones... She put her fists down. They were wondering... "Why didn't she hit us?".

Later, she explained that she saw the stones, she brought them to her father... Moonstone. Moonstone gasped as he said: "Are those two my nephew and niece?..." The girl explained that she saw the stones but never knew Ry and Aliya was her cousins. Moonstone said... Your father is here, you should 2 hide. But Jacob sensed that his kids were here, he saw them immediately. Jacob and Moonstone explained what was happening on Earth. "You have powers with those stones, they cannot be taken away from you." Jacob and Moonstone trained them, but Sunright was becoming more dark. When they were ready, they had to go through a lot of villains that had been set out on Earth. After the rounds... They had to defeat... SUNRIGHT

We're looking for:
Animators
Builders
Voice Actors (Zachary, Isaac, Mia, Ava 13+ 15-)
Skin Designers
Modelers/Riggers

Questions often asked and answered:

• How many people are there?

Based on the story, I would say more than 15.

• Why would I join?

Joining will be very appreciated, I'm a youtuber and I would love this to go on our channel.

• What do you intend to do?

I'm an animator/director, so I would animate and play the role as Ry. I'm friendly and very creative in what I do

• Is there any work done?

No, I'm a lone wolf right now so I am needing to find some people to help.

IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR SKIN DESGINER PLEASE SEND US THE LINK OF YOUR SKIN
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR ANNIMATORS PLEASE SEND US A LINK TO A GOOD ANIMATION YOU MADE
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR BUILDERS, SEND A LINK TO A VILLAGE OR MEDIEVAL MAP
IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR VOICE ACTORS PLEASE FILL IN THE FORUM

IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR MODELERS/RIGGERS PLEASE SEND US YOUR MODEL OF SWORDS, SCYTHES, KATANAS OR GUNS

Join our Discord!!!: https://discord.gg/Gw9gZwFJdv
Voice Actor Forum: https://www.castingcall.club/projects/the-guardians-voice-actors-needed

Edited by ImRealRy