Thank you scott, for everything you've done for us.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Thank you Scott.

I Hope you have a good time with your family.

Fnaf Models by @ShotU

i made this because scott is retiring sadly, go watch a video on it to know what happened

he retired because of all the death threats and toxicity he's been getting, and because he was probably planning to

YFhXmM4.png

Edited by NemosCoolStuff

I always loved FNaF and still do and there is nothing going to take me FNaF away. I also thank Scott for everything! This might sound awkward but as soon as I played FNaF my hole life has changed! Idk if to the better or worse but I feal like if it changed to the better!

42 minutes ago, Fox Miner said:

I always loved FNaF and still do and there is nothing going to take me FNaF away. I also thank Scott for everything! This might sound awkward but as soon as I played FNaF my hole life has changed! Idk if to the better or worse but I feal like if it changed to the better!

same here, fnaf changed my life even though i've only been in the fandom for like, 2 or 3 years

Edited by NemosCoolStuff

I am really sad about Scott leaving us, but it was not his fault.

I know this what I'm going to say might sound awkward but its true:

Many Kids loved his games and thought about "I would love to die in a Animatronic or getting killed by a purple dressed guy!" Its stupid and I thought about that too, but its true and that might be a reason why he left us! As a good man and as a good Father!