Minecraft UHD 60 FPS Portal Render with Light Shades

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Heyy i rendered a Wallpaper with a normal Netherportal the inside are endgateways that i placed in with a Shade and after that i textured them to an End portal.. 

Placed down some lighting in this Picture i used Cyan and Megenta btw this Wallpaper is acutal a shot from my cinematic Intro :)

Picture is free to use but don't say it's yours (If you can promise this you don't need to credit me :) )

ziuvi6wo.png

One question: What does 60FPS mean?

As for critiques, the nether portal (more specifically the obsidian blocks) are a little too similar in brightness to the black abyss background. Try placing a purple or pinkish spotlight onto the nether portal. See how that would work.

48 minutes ago, Heavenira said:

As for critiques, the nether portal (more specifically the obsidian blocks) are a little too similar in brightness to the black abyss background. Try placing a purple or pinkish spotlight onto the nether portal. See how that would work.

Thanks it was my 1 Wallpaper ever i am kind of new on Mine Imator but thx i will redo it.

And did you made the Gif from more than one Picture or is there any funktion to make a give in the Scene itself ? (I don t think so :) )

On 6/12/2021 at 11:47 PM, Heavenira said:

don't tell me you don't know 60 fps man
not like this