Valeyard Collections Mark 3 - The Final Journey - NOW FREE

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello forum users, and Welcome to the 3rd and Final pack in the Valeyard Collection Series for Mineimator. Yes, this will be the very last pack I create for minimator and I will explain why in a minute.

This pack is a lot slimmer than the last one, having already released a bunch of Doctor Skins in my previous mark 2 pack, I did not want to sit through it all again. However, This pack has updated the Dalek models, and now includes a new 2005 Dalek Model, and the 2010 Paradigm Dalek models. These are colourable using the colour changer in mineimator. 

This pack only features 11 TARDISes much like my mark 1 set, however the detail and textures on these models are far, far superior to the mark 1 and 2 sets combined. You can preview the models below.

This pack is now free for use, download here

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gp1hhg71jkokske/ValeyardCollections3-fixed.zip/file

CREDIT FOR USE

Here are the models:

Brachacki (1st Doctor)

Spoiler

Rf44MDN.png

Altered Brachacki (3rd Doctor)

Spoiler

DEqjqro.png

Newbury (4th Doctor)

Spoiler

a6t4saQ.png

Yardley Jones (5th Doctor)

Spoiler

VV8E6xa.png

Hudolin (8th Doctor) 

Spoiler

7tsi2Tg.png

War Doctors TARDIS

Spoiler

RCmdNgm.png

Richmond 1 (9th Doctor)

Spoiler

XUPcq3Y.png

Richmond 2 (10th Doctor)

Spoiler

cb2HY45.png

11th Doctor

Spoiler

E598vFP.png

12th Doctor

Spoiler

hzd5E6C.png

13th Doctor

Spoiler

N7BXXje.png

The 2005 Dalek Model

Spoiler

lTOJIqd.png

The 2010 Paradigm Dalek Model

Spoiler

95A1zE5.png

Now you've seen all the models I should probably explain why this is my las pack.

Starting September 2021,  I will be attending University, studying a really intensive subject which will take up most of my time meaning I will be unable to model and texture things like this without them taking 3 years to complete.

The second reason, is that Mineimator as a program is very heavily not optimised. I have been running into rendering issues and things that I cannot explain have been causing my desktop to crash. The program runs at 2fps with everything in the scene hidden and  the high render camera switched off. I understand the dev is working to try and optimise the program but by the time that is released it will just be too late. So to save my sanity and my computer from imploding, I have decided not to release anymore packs for Mineimator.

I have however begun making models in Blender and other software, so there is still a light at the end of the tunnel. Just not this tunnel.

Anyway, Thank you for giving me the pleasure of enjoying making these models and receiving all the positive feedback from you.

Till the next time.

- TheVale

WUFRYnu.png

Edited by TheVale
The pack is now free