Halo 3 Opening cutscene remake

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It's funny how Cortana is narrating while the Spartan 117 is falling down. If I were to say the same things as Cortana said, I would be saying it in front of a copy of Halo as if something rare has fallen from the sky to bless us humans. Halo was one of the first games to introduce me to the sci-fi genre, one of the first of its kind to have inspired me to be a strong warrior to overcome the difficulties of this life. I'll never forget it ; Thanks for recreating this masterpiece.

On 7/11/2021 at 5:16 PM, BlackCubeOrder said:

It's funny how Cortana is narrating while the Spartan 117 is falling down. If I were to say the same things as Cortana said, I would be saying it in front of a copy of Halo as if something rare has fallen from the sky to bless us humans. Halo was one of the first games to introduce me to the sci-fi genre, one of the first of its kind to have inspired me to be a strong warrior to overcome the difficulties of this life. I'll never forget it ; Thanks for recreating this masterpiece.

My dude xD I 100% get you, I'm lad you enjoyed it ^-^