[Wallpaper} Late Night

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

O V E R E X P O S E D  L I G H T I N G  O N  C O M P U T E R  S C R E E N

If you don't know what overexposed lighting is, then overexposed lighting is lighting that glows very bright that it is completely white.

And because of the computer screen's overexposed lighting, we can't see what he's doing!

4 hours ago, tutibrave said:

If you don't know what overexposed lighting is, then overexposed lighting is lighting that glows very bright that it is completely white.

And because of the computer screen's overexposed lighting, we can't see what he's doing!

I think that's the point of the render, you relate with the dude being on his pc til the depths of the late night, if he actually made the screen readable you'd be able to relate with it less since it'd be more specific.

Regarding the render, it's nice, but I do think the dark areas could be less flat, maybe by adding some soft lighting so the background stands out a bit more.

3 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I think that's the point of the render, you relate with the dude being on his pc til the depths of the late night, if he actually made the screen readable you'd be able to relate with it less since it'd be more specific.

Regarding the render, it's nice, but I do think the dark areas could be less flat, maybe by adding some soft lighting so the background stands out a bit more.

This can make sense because common cameras nowdays especially on smartphones, it always captures a picture like this render where bright screen seems really bright even tho it's not. 

7 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

This can make sense because common cameras nowdays especially on smartphones, it always captures a picture like this render where bright screen seems really bright even tho it's not. 

I guess, I was talking more out of a storytelling perspective not a realism perspective though.

46 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I guess, I was talking more out of a storytelling perspective not a realism perspective though.

More like. Collaboration yeah? You telling about the Storytelling, And I'm telling about Realism. Complementary.

10 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

14 hours ago, tutibrave said:

Thanks for the comments. I'll definitely keep them in mind when making my next wallpaper. Especially the comment about the background stuff. :thumbsup: