Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I started to think this because a youtuber called 

Yogaindo CR made a 360 video using mine-imator (in low render or something) because Mine-imator NOW. do not have something to add 360 mode (or something) so @david, @Voxy  or @Nimi if your seeing this. why can you add something that can add to make 360 videos??????

is bullcrap!

Edited by Cbr 2011

19 hours ago, Cbr 2011 said:

I started to think this because a youtuber called 

Mine-imator NOW. do not have something to add 360 mode (or something) so @david, @Voxy  or @Nimi if your seeing this. why can you add something that can add to make 360 videos??????

this section is the bull crap he's talking about

15 minutes ago, soniccraft said:

this section is the bull crap he's talking about

I see nothing bullcrap about it. This has been suggested multiple times. Just because there isn't a feature that people would rarely use doesn't make anything "bullcrap". The only bullcrap I see is cbr's rant.

I mean... Don't ping every member of the mi team, and use proper english.

Edited by MojangYang

13 hours ago, MojangYang said:

I see nothing bullcrap about it. This has been suggested multiple times. Just because there isn't a feature that people would rarely use doesn't make anything "bullcrap". The only bullcrap I see is cbr's rant.

I mean... Don't ping every member of the mi team, and use proper english.

boi do you think I have rant and the bullcrap I am saying is not adding 360 mode