Rename in the Timeline tab Features|Mine-Imator 1.13.0.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think it's better if we all can just Rename every objects in the scene without need to go to the Object's Properties Tab to rename it wich is very time consuming.

It's better if we can do it like this:

Spoiler

eqCVXqD.png

Instead of doing it Manually like this:

Spoiler

yQe050C.png

Im ok with this, however when you are working with some lag (most of the time unfortunately) there is a bit of a delay when you click on something, so one may end up double clicking by mistake enabling the rename function by accident. Perhaps add a rename icon next to the 3 existing ones (select all, lock, hide). Here is where I mentioned a pin button should be for at least non-parented stuff (useful for the camera timeline for instance)

6 hours ago, moniker said:

Im ok with this, however when you are working with some lag (most of the time unfortunately) there is a bit of a delay when you click on something, so one may end up double clicking by mistake enabling the rename function by accident. Perhaps add a rename icon next to the 3 existing ones (select all, lock, hide). Here is where I mentioned a pin button should be for at least non-parented stuff (useful for the camera timeline for instance)

Or add a shortcut with ctrl+r wich is Rename. or ctrl+shift+r.

but it's just my opinions...