MI Tips,And Tricks that you maybe didn't know about.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Cautions!:To avoid any Miss understanding Among Us, I wanna tell ya first that was I typing this post with Happy Words, Or more specifically like Ads Commercials.

Okay let's jump into the Point!

• Tired of Sliding the Slider of the Timeline, Or End Up clicking the Taskbar? Not a problem! With just clicking the Middle Mouse Button, You can Move the Timeline wherever You want, From Left to Right, And Up to Down.

• Have a bunch of Rigs Files, and Can't easily Identified every MiModels because the Icon of the File is Blank Paper? Not a Problem! Try to Open the Mimodel, then Once you open it, It will show ya to open the file with various of Format, In here Just browse a Modelbench Software, Then Click Enter, And Don't Forgot to checklist the Always use this Software text, or whatever it is that are in the same meaning. |DISCLAIMER! Before doing the Step number 2.All you gotta do is simply use a useless/temporary Mimodel File,Then Do the same operation like before.| Why? Because It maybe can caused your MiModels File Can't be opened,So thats why I recomended you to Use the Temporary MiModel File.

• Want the position of the Spotlight match the Render Area without wasting your time to Position it Manually? Yes! Of course you can!, With Adding a temporary camera then set your camera to the position of what you wanted to be,  Then once that done you just need to Copy the Position Value, Rotation Value from the Temporary Camera into the Spotlight, And then Boom! Your Spotlight will be in the right position!

• If you are the Low Spec Users, Then you might wanna working with your projects without Crashing by Unknown Problems. Well yes you are in the right place! Make sure you created a Copy of Your Projects when you're Progress are about 50%,Then IF the project Crashing, you can keep working with the Copy of Your Projects, Or you can Recover your Projects by Browsing your projects and Set the Filter on the top up File Explorer into MiBackup files.

• Wanna make an Animations that are good in general? Well you need to try this method. The Method is After knowing the Themes of your Animations, Next what you need to do is by Drawing a StoryBoard. StoryBoard is a graphic organizer that consists of illustrations or images displayed in sequence for the purpose of pre-visualising a motion picture, animation, motion graphic or interactive media sequence.  This is a Professional Method of Making an Animations Scene.

• Always Practicing your skills start from Renders, and Animations.

Well I hope this can be helpful for ya that are Seriously Learning Mine-Imator/Working With Mine-Imator. Good Luck Practicing, And Like Always.

STAY CREATIVE!

Edited by LacaMenDRY
Fixing Spelling Errors.