Herobrine rig V1

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Soo.. i saw theres not good herobrine rigs out there.. so i decided to make my own

If you find any glitch Plz point it out and ill try to fix it

NOTE: If the glow bugs and shows what inside of the head.. select the character and set the render depth up by 1.. then put it back..

download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/flqmp5rfuim6rxo/Herobrine.rar/file

img%5D

Edited by DanyGamerYT32

1 hour ago, Draco63 said:

Then what was your question? I didn't really understand what you were asking, sorry.

sorry. i didnt understand what you meant by Lens flare cuz i didnt even mean to make lens flares so i thought you were talking about the glowing eyes

3 hours ago, DanyGamerYT32 said:

sorry. i didnt understand what you meant by Lens flare cuz i didnt even mean to make lens flares so i thought you were talking about the glowing eyes

If you select the camera, go to camera settings -> bloom -> anamorphic ratio and mess around with that. It's basically a lens flare, but it is added automatically instead of manually.

1 hour ago, Draco63 said:

If you select the camera, go to camera settings -> bloom -> anamorphic ratio and mess around with that. It's basically a lens flare, but it is added automatically instead of manually.

i didnt even make lens flares!

2 hours ago, DanyGamerYT32 said:

i didnt even make lens flares!

These are what I'm talking about. They are lens flares, they just aren't the fancy, unrealistic kind that you sometimes see. These look like they were done manually.

XSgXD5Q.png

18 hours ago, Draco63 said:

These are what I'm talking about. They are lens flares, they just aren't the fancy, unrealistic kind that you sometimes see. These look like they were done manually.

XSgXD5Q.png

OHHHH! i saw those types of glowing eyes on a mine imator youtuber. and i thought maybe i can remake them! so thats what i did! Yes i did make them manually!

sorry i didnt know what you were talking about

Edited by DanyGamerYT32

57 minutes ago, DanyGamerYT32 said:

OHHHH! i saw those types of glowing eyes on a mine imator youtuber. and i thought maybe i can remake them! so thats what i did! Yes i did make them manually!

sorry i didnt know what you were talking about

My point is, you can use the built-in glow and anamorphic ratio effects to make them much quicker, and they'll look better too. Another upside is that they can be used in animations because you wouldn't have to do it frame-by-frame.

In fact, here is a little lightroom proof-of-concept video I did of your model.

2 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

My point is, you can use the built-in glow and anamorphic ratio effects to make them much quicker, and they'll look better too. Another upside is that they can be used in animations because you wouldn't have to do it frame-by-frame.

In fact, here is a little lightroom proof-of-concept video I did of your model.

how did you- how did you make the ” Volumetric rays ” from the eyes without using the texture?!

1 hour ago, DanyGamerYT32 said:

how did you- how did you make the ” Volumetric rays ” from the eyes without using the texture?!

Well, first, did you use a camera asset to make the render, or did you just use the viewport camera (the one that you just use to move around and view the setup)?

13 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

Well, first, did you use a camera asset to make the render, or did you just use the viewport camera (the one that you just use to move around and view the setup)?

viewport camera... Plz just tell me how to do it cuz it takes you SOO LONG to reply! i waited 1 hour for you to reply! AND HERE WHERE I LIVE ITS ALREADY 20:06PM

Edited by DanyGamerYT32

39 minutes ago, DanyGamerYT32 said:

viewport camera... Plz just tell me how to do it cuz it takes you SOO LONG to reply! i waited 1 hour for you to reply! AND HERE WHERE I LIVE ITS ALREADY 20:06PM

Go to the crafting table logo, create a camera, select the camera, go to the camera settings, select bloom, turn the anamorphic ratio all the way up, and mess around with the other settings.

For future reference, manually created cameras can do much more than the viewport camera. Don't use the viewport camera.

25 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

Go to the crafting table logo, create a camera, select the camera, go to the camera settings, select bloom, turn the anamorphic ratio all the way up, and mess around with the other settings.

For future reference, manually created cameras can do much more than the viewport camera. Don't use the viewport camera.

kk thanks