Welcome to the new Mine-imator Forums!

1 hour ago, __Mine__ said:

This feels like a massive downgrade in terms of formatting. Now there's no longer any way to make specific text bigger or smaller without it affecting the entire paragraph.

I mostly see the font size feature being used to create headings, hence why I decided to just have a proper way of making those. If I see that people really want/need to have this kind of formatting back, then I'll look into it!

Also might've found a bit of a bug; not sure if it's just a me thing, but the "Submit Reply" button doesn't refresh the page to display your reply if you're not on the last page of replies in the topic.

That's odd, I don't think I did anything to change that, but I'll investigate. We did update the software that runs the forums, so this might be a bug from that version, or a new configuration setting that changed without us knowing... We'll see!

Also, reputation numbers no longer seem to be accurate; my rep shows as 1.8K when I actually have 1,772. Maybe they should round down instead (if possible)?

I've chosen to display stats under a shortened form on posts to make sure there was enough room to show everything. It's done using a built-in function, I can't change the way it rounds numbers.

Also also, though this may be a bit of a nitpick, but the Love reaction looks very similar to a Downvote from a distance.

unknown.png

The Love reaction was originally intended to be pink, but despite my concerns about this exact thing happening I was told to make it red. ?‍♂️

Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it, and I'm happy to hear you're enjoying the dark theme!

5 hours ago, Aric Horn said:

the sad thing is that my topics won't be able to have big texts anymore.. I might have to change things without it :( rip bigger/smaller texts feature

this is exactly true, I'm not a fan of these features, but the theme is really nice and golden. I always copy and paste my old paragraphs that are size 72, maybe that can help you.

Have you considered the fact that it maybe people wouldn't enjoy scrolling through entire paragraphs of 72pt text? ? 

2 minutes ago, Aric Horn said:

no, its for the heading for the topic and 48 and 36 is for other things using the new headings is kinda bad, and some people may hate it and me, but it's too small like this

Test

I'd like to avoid people abusing formatting options, which is partly why I removed the feature. There's no need to make your text this large. If you have issues reading it yourself, you can just zoom in. :) 

Hey everyone, thank you again for your enthusiasm about the new theme, everyone's reaction was overwhelmingly positive and it fills me with joy to see it! :D

I just wanted to let you know that I've made a few small changes to the theme:

• I've improved the Dark Mode implementation. Previously, the color scheme would only change after the page had fully loaded, which caused an issue where the light theme flashed for a short moment. This should now be solved!
  • The Love reaction animation has been modified slightly. It's now a lovely shade of purple to avoid any confusion with the Downvote reaction.
  • If you've added links to your YouTube channel, Twitter account, or website, they will now display as proper buttons next to your posts!

Lastly, I'm currently working on a solution to add a text size option back to the editor! I was thinking something simple, an option to make text slightly larger, and one to make it slightly smaller. Let me know what you think of those! 

Rtqgi8K.png

Edited by Voxy

49 minutes ago, Draco63 said:

This just keeps getting better! I love it!

the text size is nice too! (I still wish you could choose what it affects, though.)

It's not implemented yet, I need to see what everyone thinks of the options I'm suggesting!

I like the new design, at moust the night theme.

But there is a bug or something, the icons for text editing don't apear and I can't colore text

Spoiler

SbKz3X6.png