Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Looking at the export resolution, it appears you're trying to render a video in 4K Cinematic resolution (5,120 x 2,160), which is unnecessarily high for an animation.

Try rendering the animation at 1080p resolution instead.

1 hour ago, Cbr 2011 said:

are u sure? my video that I am trying to export has 1208 frames.

...yes? the fact that your video is long is exactly one of the reasons you should render at a lower setting. 4k cinematic is overkill. The rasolution doesn't affect ypur frame count or anything if that's what you are wondering...

19 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

...yes? the fact that your video is long is exactly one of the reasons you should render at a lower setting. 4k cinematic is overkill. The rasolution doesn't affect ypur frame count or anything if that's what you are wondering...

wait so your saying that 4K is just making the render slow? and making my mine-imator CRASH? but can I use HD 720p Cinematic? (1680x720)

and I was wondering that The resolution doesn't affect my frame count or anything.

Edited by Cbr 2011

1 hour ago, Cbr 2011 said:

wait so your saying that 4K is just making the render slow? and making my mine-imator CRASH? but can I use HD 720p Cinematic? (1680x720)

and I was wondering that The resolution doesn't affect my frame count or anything.

4k has higher pixel count than 1080p, and 1080p has a higher pixel count than 720p. 4k will look more clear than 1080p, but only if you zoom into the image, or if you have a 4k monitor. 4k slows down render time a lot.

Edited by MojangYang

2 hours ago, MojangYang said:

4k has higher pixel count than 1080p, and 1080p has a higher pixel count than 720p. 4k will look more clear than 1080p, but only if you zoom into the image, or if you have a 4k monitor. 4k slows down render time a lot.

ok but 720p is good right?