Mine-Imator-Expanded-2.png

What is Mine-Imator Expanded?

It's a Mine-Imator Pack, it's about adding features from many of Minecraft's assets such as mobs, textures,

models, and various things from Minecraft's spinoff games(I.e Minecraft StoryMode, Minecraft Dungeons,

Minecraft Earth, Minecraft Education Edition, and older versions) of Minecraft into Mine-Imator! 

Why this though?

I've been thinking about it myself of making this for a while. I really thought about how Mine-Imator was lacking a

bunch of things. Of course there are other posts with something like "Minecraft Dungeons Pack", yes those exist, 

but I wanted a challenge for myself to make it all myself in one. 

When will this be released?

Minecraft Earth + Other Assets such as old Minecraft Armor plate models/textures from Minecraft Indev has been released as of 6/22/21. Others will be released when they are ready.

Extra notes:

Most of everything contained likely won't be updated after a fully done completion and check, updates will of course happen but for the majority of the project when officially done the only thing that is likely needed to be updated is new Minecraft Dungeon DLC content. Now, will I update it with the new DLC content? Only if it's heavily requested because I'm already adding a lot of the DLC which contains large amounts of extra work added on from standard Minecraft Dungeons, so please ask if it's really necessary.

Progress on entire project:

The project is a small 15% done, that sounds so little and that's because of the immense amount of content I have to add, and that percent is a estimated overall completion of everything that I'm adding.

Spoiler

Progress:

Minecraft Earth: 74%

Earth.png

Minecraft Dungeons: 5% [Starting stages]

Mystery.png

Minecraft StoryMode: 3% [Barely started]

Mystery.png

Minecraft Education Edition: 0% [Not Started]

Mystery.png

Old Minecraft Assets: 10%(Not Accurate Percentage)

Old-Assets.png
Lets ignore the fact that these images were unprofessionally made in last second moments, so note that in the final image it will look glorious.

download.png

Changelog:

Spoiler

-1.0 - Does not contain everything from the following and are unfinished:

Minecraft Earth: Ruby Block, Rainbow Carpet, Rainbow Wool, Rainbow Bed, Ruby Item, Fancy Feather Item, Bucket of Mud Item, Horn Item, Tropical Slime, Furnace Golem, Skeleton Wolf, Lobber Zombie, Bouldering Zombie, Melon Golem.

Old Minecraft Assets: Old Pigman Texture, Old Zombie Pigman Texture, Plate Armor, Chair and Table.

Another thing I want to state is that me personally, I am not the most professional way of doing things and so if you find problems in the pack, please understand that it's a work in progress and learning experience for myself to make it better over time. 

Have a nice day!

Everything contained in are assets from files of Minecraft or other published site such as the Minecraft Wiki which mainly are textures. Note that models are recreated based off the originals and it should be noted that most of the textures and things belong to Mojang.

10/18/21 Update: After a long time, I haven't worked on it for personal issues. I can't say I'll continue this. But I'll say if I've cancelled it if I do. Sorry to disappoint.

Maybe I'll finish it one day.

5/2/2023 Final Message: I have officially abandoned this project, anyone may continue it in their own way if they seek the want to. I completely support it. This project was stressful and me not ever continuing it, or even stating I am not working on it anymore sooner is completely my fault. I apologize. But hopefully this leaves you satisfied to know it's over. Yet the download link should still work if anyone wants the assets. Peace.

Edited by LLotzz
Update.

On 5/3/2023 at 7:42 AM, LLotzz said:

Project discontinued.

Sorry to hear that. :( I think it was really cool! Isn't learning about and creating animation similar to creating a digital masterpiece? I have personally had to learn how to balance the demands of coursework with the artistic merit of animation. Regarding difficulties, Edubirdie's nursing paper assistance https://edubirdie.com/nursing-paper-writing-service has proven to be my savior in the classroom. It's a double play juggling digital marvels and healthcare concepts. 

Edited by Helen_Smith