Can't see some of the keyframes when using a dark layout

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

keyframes.png

As you can see, the camera keyframes are barely visible. I don't see a way to tweak this. Also, the text when you click on some value to change it, it's barely visible, see the Y angle value

yangle.png

You can't barely read 180. The blue line is also barely visible on that dark circle. You can try to tweak this by changing other stuff that in exchange ruins something else. Something more specific is needed for these boxes and for the text when the cursor is blinking to change the value.

The lines are also confusing when trying to discern between visible and invisible keyframes, what is and isn't selected etc.

Edited by moniker

As __Mine__ pointed out, Mine-imator 1.3.0 will have a proper dark theme implementation, like what's been done in Modelbench.

The current interface color settings will be phased out in favor of a simple theme switcher, and all colors will adapt automatically based on which theme you choose to use.