Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Assalamualaikum Brothers! Today is a Ramadhan Months so I made this Render to Selebrate the Ramadhan Mubarak.

Jzr2zPI.png

I hope there are a Muslim users that Seeing this,I hope so... But Anyway I did some stuff like Glow Edge,And New Skin for my Local Friends. Sadly My friends doesn't Exist in any Internet platform cuz they'all A Mobile users,so They had no Idea for being In here. Just Imagine if They all here,I'll be so happy,But what can I do right?

Name of these Character:
Ilham A.K.A LacaMenDRY.
Akmal.
Adril.
Arif.
Sadam.
Syarah.
Syawindri.

Character design take from 2029 theme,But Now in this render,the Concepts is still 2021. 
Anyway I hope there will be some Muslim users that will seeing this,Remembering that The majority of this forum is Non-Muslim,so Maybe they don't know what Ramadhan is. Well I hope my render looks good,and Other than That. Like always. 
                                                                                                          STAY CREATIVE!
Assalamualaikum.