Crynnex

(PAYMENT INCLUDED) Looking for experienced Monster school animators.

Hi everyone, looking for experienced monster school animators for my team. You would need to provide examples of your week. 

I will need weekly videos that are 8-10 minutes long.

For more details, we can continue communication on discord:

my discord: crynnex#1000

6da6ed04651d7f5a5b15f75c5b3807d5.jpg

bruh 1 week is not enough for 8-10 minutes animation

also why are you creating monster school? 
creating monster school=ruining it

ohgawd so glad i grew up with willcraft's not the cringey monster school by tellbite, and other monster school author

Um, 

I don't really have any words on this whole business. Other than, why? Why MS, why payment? You do realize that MS is hated, because it makes this community look more like a joke. 
I mean, it's your choice to go with this, but expect to be criticized a ton by users who hate MS. 

I'm just saying this now just as a heads up of what to expect. You can do what you want, but just expect the worst, just saying.

Edited by XxCherryBlossomxX

5 hours ago, XxCherryBlossomxX said:

Um, 

I don't really have any words on this whole business. Other than, why? Why MS, why payment? You do realize that MS is hated, because it makes this community look more like a joke. 
I mean, it's your choice to go with this, but expect to be criticized a ton by users who hate MS. 

I'm just saying this now just as a heads up of what to expect. You can do what you want, but just expect the worst, just saying.

indeed, this idiots still creating monster school.

so glad i grew up with willcraft's arts

Edited by animation dude 888
i lost my brain

20 minutes ago, animation dude 888 said:

indeed, this idiots still creating monster school.

so glad u grew up with willcraft's arts

Well, at that time when WillCraft was still around. It wasn't overly saturated and clickbaity. It was an original series (I mean, Will must've seen or heard something to create this) that he made. I mean during that time, the animations were still lacking, but again, MI was limited. And hey, you gotta give Will credit for being able to make a decent animation series when MI was old. Fast forward NOW, you just see crap like this

Edited by XxCherryBlossomxX

24 minutes ago, XxCherryBlossomxX said:

Well, at that time when WillCraft was still around. It wasn't overly saturated and clickbaity. It was an original series (I mean, Will must've seen or heard something to create this) that he made. I mean during that time, the animations were still lacking, but again, MI was limited. And hey, you gotta give Will credit for being able to make a decent animation series when MI was old. Fast forward NOW, you just see crap like this

yea i wish willcraft fix ms. i want to try but thats bad because i might get dislike since no one like ms anymore

Just now, animation dude 888 said:

yea i wish willcraft fix ms. i want to try but thats bad because i might get dislike since no one like ms anymore

I mean, you can practice that idea, but of course, you can keep it to yourself.
I don't know. You can do anything that you want, but some things are bet to keep to yourself.

That sounds rude and It might be, but if you wanna avoid pain and downvotes, that would seem like a decent option until the fire has calm down.
Though, knowing how these clowns keep click-baiting and producing crappy content, I doubt the fiery passion (aka the hate) will never calm down.

1 minute ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Supposed to Create a new Series After Monster School.

yea im working on an animation series called village. it was just about normal day on village, like normal day on village, and normal day on village

ohgawd i cringe of what i say

2 minutes ago, animation dude 888 said:

yea im working on an animation series called village. it was just about normal day on village, like normal day on village, and normal day on village

ohgawd i cringe of what i say

That was a good Idea.
I hope no TOLOL People that are using this series to get milions of money,but low effort.
I hope No.

1 minute ago, LacaMenDRY said:

That was a good Idea.
I hope no TOLOL People that are using this series to get milions of money,but low effort.
I hope No.

if they did that i will (santet) them. anyways, r u indo?

7 minutes ago, animation dude 888 said:

if they did that i will (santet) them. anyways, r u indo?

Yes. LOL. Don't Chat in this,Just in PM.

Hi, my answer to everyone: 
Even though most monster school videos are cringy and bad quality, I will tend to create the good quality ones (and stand out in that way, which will attract people). There is nothing that stops me from making it like willcraft. After all, this is a kids cartoon, and kids watch it, so the community shouldn't stress about it too much since there's no point.

1 hour ago, Crynnex said:

Hi, my answer to everyone: 
Even though most monster school videos are cringy and bad quality, I will tend to create the good quality ones (and stand out in that way, which will attract people). There is nothing that stops me from making it like willcraft. After all, this is a kids cartoon, and kids watch it, so the community shouldn't stress about it too much since there's no point.

I think you could If you doing it so Ambitios,Then You'll get the result.
But To do that btw You need to Defeat those TOLOL Animator,Or let's say Lazy Animator that using 18+ Thumbnail to Attract Kids.
Doing it,Will caused A lot of Fails. But hey. Just keep going,I want to see if you did it or not.

Bye.

If you really want to go for it, then go for it. Low effort animations are the problem. Innovation is the way to success, if you can take something like Monster School animations, and actually put time and effort into it, then you could end up changing the reputation that it has. The problem is that MS animators typically just throw it together for little kids to watch, and don't actually apply the rules of animation, or spend time tweaking and making it look all polished. In fact, I don't know that I've ever seen a monster school animation with proper lighting. Most of them just import in a random map, and then hurl some characters onto the screen, and that's it. They make animations, but don't learn and apply knowledge as they go on. Every single video, is the same quality as the last. If you're going to animate, you should strive to make it better, and apply new things to add depth to your work. Learn lighting, learn the principles of animation, and really put the effort in. There's way too much hate towards these things, but if you really are passionate about doing it, you'll find a way. They're right, you might get hate for doing Monster School here and there, especially when you first start out, but that's why you should keep practicing and learning.