Minecraft Endventures Episode 2 Remake: A Destructive Tragedy

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The second remake of Endventures has been finished and it is a large step up from my previous animation. If you didn't know, Minecraft Endventures was originally a series done by Willcraft, started in 2012 and ended in July 2015. The first 5 episodes of the series were considered to be not canon to the series as it got much better with each episode after the first 5. Now Willcraft has no real care for the series anymore but he did give me permission to remake the first 5 episodes. You can also get more detail on the story in my first post.
https://postimg.cc/214wYH9c

Edited by Turbulated

Just now, Turbulated said:

yea i'll render it in something higher than 720p next time

Yeah. But that doesn't really matter if you are beginner.
What do you need to Focus on is On the Animations it self. I recomend you to use the Ease in,And Ease out Keyframe. That will make your Animations A lot Better.
That After you good enough at animating,then You need to Know how to set a Lighting. Because Lighting is Important Too...

alright, I also did have a loss of motivation when making some complex scenes, so that might be why the animation quality died down there, I do heavily see your point with the ease in and ease out transitions, that can get me smoother animations though i'll probably still be bad at walking/running cycles.

Edited by Turbulated

On 4/6/2021 at 5:52 AM, Turbulated said:

alright, I also did have a loss of motivation when making some complex scenes, so that might be why the animation quality died down there, I do heavily see your point with the ease in and ease out transitions, that can get me smoother animations though i'll probably still be bad at walking/running cycles.

You know? Just keep Practicing...