Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 hours ago, Vei The One said:

There's Toxicity everywhere. Every community I'm ever part of is just filled with a more Dominant negative vibe to it.
And people will actually try to add positive vibes NO THEY WON'T.

It just sucks that there are kids out there who won't even try to keep other's spirits up.

How I Criticize

I always start and end with a positive, and in between the 2, that's the negative. And I don't go too hard. If they are new, I give them advice on their level like I suggest this or Could you try this and make it fair to them. If they are new, I don't give them a lecture on lighting.

It's just stupid that Toxicity, Stupidity, and Pointless Dramas are driving people away from the things they like.

unknown.png

unknown.png

19 hours ago, Vei The One said:

There's Toxicity everywhere. Every community I'm ever part of is just filled with a more Dominant negative vibe to it.

It just sucks that there are kids out there who won't even try to keep other's spirits up.

How I Criticize

I always start and end with a positive, and in between the 2, that's the negative. And I don't go too hard. If they are new, I give them advice on their level like I suggest this or Could you try this and make it fair to them. If they are new, I don't give them a lecture on lighting.

It's just stupid that Toxicity, Stupidity, and Pointless Dramas are driving people away from the things they like.

Uhh... you do realise this was an April Fools post, right? You know... something that shouldn't be taken seriously?

Edited by __Mine__

21 hours ago, Vei The One said:

How I Criticize

9redwoods is one of the most popular, most respected creators on the entire forums. This is an April Fools' Day post, therefore this is a joke, therefore he's not leaving. Everybody being "toxic" in this post is joking to go along with the post itself.

AZPcGGl.png

On 4/2/2021 at 12:24 PM, tutibrave said:

Wait, if this was posted on April Fools Day, does that mean he is not leaving the Mine-imator Community?

No, this was posted on March 31st.  

On 4/27/2021 at 1:23 AM, HeYoNia said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

It's still true! TOXICITY is everywhere. Especially in MI discord servers.. This is why people prefer other communities over MI. I agree with them, I've experineced lots of hate and negativity. It's commonly passed of as 'jokes' MI users SUCK!

14 hours ago, Heziboi said:

It's still true! TOXICITY is everywhere. Especially in MI discord servers.. This is why people prefer other communities over MI. I agree with them, I've experineced lots of hate and negativity. It's commonly passed of as 'jokes' MI users SUCK!

Jesus christ buddy, thanks for reviving a 2 month old thread and ruining the fun for all of us.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:38 PM, Heziboi said:

It's almost as if timezones exist. If you see something posted on the 31st of March, it's safe to assume it was posted on April Fool's Day in their country, especially if the context of the post looks obviously jokey.

On 6/10/2021 at 5:38 PM, Heziboi said:

You're completely correct, quite a few people here are extremely toxic... however, this isn't the place to discuss this.

23 minutes ago, __Mine__ said:

It's almost as if timezones exist. If you see something posted on the 31st of March, it's safe to assume it was posted on April Fool's Day in their country, especially if the context of the post looks obviously jokey.

You're completely correct, quite a few people here are extremely toxic... however, this isn't the place to discuss this.

Its also really offensive to some of us when we are nice people.

The spam is gonna stop when the people with no common sense to this arguement stop, i mean the people who take this seriously.

(im not trying to be rude but its still pretty true)

Edited by insanehelix7076

On 6/11/2021 at 3:24 AM, HeYoNia said:

Jesus christ buddy, thanks for reviving a 2 month old thread and ruining the fun for all of us.

Your welcome.

On 6/12/2021 at 10:48 AM, insanehelix7076 said:

The spam is gonna stop when the people with no common sense to this arguement stop, i mean the people who take this seriously.

(im not trying to be rude but its still pretty true)

? How can you say you're not trying to be rude but you literally said I have no common sense. What do you mean you're not trying to be rude. I can't with people like you.

(Not trying to be rude ;)

11 hours ago, Heziboi said:

Your welcome.

? How can you say you're not trying to be rude but you literally said I have no common sense. What do you mean you're not trying to be rude. I can't with people like you.

Because this was an april fools joke, some people downgraded the joke messages, that is a lack of common sense, you need to view the situation more closely. I say im not trying to be rude because i don't like it when people just get more furious and make the problem worse, and its also because i am a nice guy, in short: people need to view situations closely before stating something, and we are nice people meaning we would never say something rude to 9redwoods like “Finally he's gone, what a loser” his status rating is very high which means he is well liked by the community, not the other way around.

i was put in my place long ago, i took things seriously when foxy toons posted an animation that was just 2D flat pictures, i told him that he could only make minecraft animations here, your current situation and my past situation may be different but we both acted without common sense. Now im best friends with foxy toons because i started acting with common sense. But also because i said sorry. If you don't know what common sense means then i will tell you. It means a good decision with a good reason.

Edited by insanehelix7076

15 hours ago, Heziboi said:

Your welcome.

Alternatively, you could've simply said nothing and moved on with your day instead of mass-downvoting people who were clearly joking and bumping a two-month-old topic.

16 hours ago, Heziboi said:

Your welcome.

Sir. From what I see from you Comment that You say There is so much DisRespect Users wich is 89% Right, But Not All of them like you just said with MI People.
We are MI People. I am MI People. And I don't DisRespect others. It's it's just like Judging A Group of People where there is only 7% of them doing Wrong.
And yes You must see every single things in Different Perspective, Just to let you know. You must Adapt with Some people in this Forums.

I'm just tell ya an Advice. 

Nah Men, there is nothing wrong with your stuff and by staying at the forums you can improve your stuff.

Look, everyone starts as nobody, but then you can learn what you're best in! You just have to try more and I'm sure you'll be much better!

If someone says your stuff is shit ask someone else, don't always listen to those who say its shit!

Man, everyone deserves a chance even you.

NOW GO AND MAKE SOME NEW RENDERS AND IMPROVE YOUR SELF!!!!

You can always ask others for help!

1 minute ago, Fox Miner said:

Nah Men, there is nothing wrong with your stuff and by staying at the forums you can improve your stuff.

Look, everyone starts as nobody, but then you can learn what you're best in! You just have to try more and I'm sure you'll be much better!

If someone says your stuff is shit ask someone else, don't always listen to those who say its shit!

Man, everyone deserves a chance even you.

NOW GO AND MAKE SOME NEW RENDERS AND IMPROVE YOUR SELF!!!!

You can always ask others for help!

Nah I Like this Quote!
@Heziboi You can Be Better Pal! 

On 6/15/2021 at 10:43 AM, LacaMenDRY said:

Sir. From what I see from you Comment that You say There is so much DisRespect Users wich is 89% Right, But Not All of them like you just said with MI People.
We are MI People. I am MI People. And I don't DisRespect others. It's it's just like Judging A Group of People where there is only 7% of them doing Wrong.
And yes You must see every single things in Different Perspective, Just to let you know. You must Adapt with Some people in this Forums.

I'm just tell ya an Advice. 

I have adapted, which is why I replied to those other people.