Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

PZo7vqk.png

Story Behind the Scenes(FICTIONAL):
In 2032,LacaMenDRY A.K.A Mohd Ilham Akbar was very happy to see his new PC Set up,after 10 Years of Suffering while using A Wonderful Legends Potato Laptop in that time.
Ilham Finally can buy his Dreamed PC from his YouTube Channel Named:LacaMenDRY when in that time LMD Subscribers was almost 4M Subscribers,And the reason why He buy a new PC in 2032,Is because this STORY IS FICTIONAL,so after that,He set Up A Camera then what the camera capture is This Render:

And yes there are no Good Lighting,because My Face start goes glitching,when I use Glow Edges. I am not using the Render depth feature on my Face Rigs,I still using the Traditional Methods.

Just now, tditdatdwt said:

Are phones gonna be able to phase through reality in 2032 too?

uk17664.png

It's a Texture Glitch,And I already know that,but I leave it like this because,it looks like The Smartphone have A Transparent Case. All My Renders are 100% Analyzed by me before I show it to Public.

3 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Is this a Joke? Or Sarcasm? Sorry I just want to know.because I don't too familiar with something like this,so I need to adapt.

It's not, the fingers are rotated the wrong way

video game lore then:

run, jump, get the power-up

Video game lore now:

On 3/31/2021 at 12:49 PM, LacaMenDRY said:

In 2032,LacaMenDRY A.K.A Mohd Ilham Akbar was very happy to see his new PC Set up,after 10 Years of Suffering while using A Wonderful Legends Potato Laptop in that time.
Ilham Finally can buy his Dreamed PC from his YouTube Channel Named:LacaMenDRY when in that time LMD Subscribers was almost 4M Subscribers, And the reason why He buy a new PC in 2032