Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

idk what to say. so yea. i made this.

this is the pic:

unknown.png?width=759&height=427

note: i wont reveal that guy face. thats why i make him look back. probably reveal he's face when i reach 120 subs on YT. 
note2: i dont ask you to sub my YT. i just say i will reveal he's face when i hit 120 sub on YT, so dont get it wrong ok?
note3: you dont need to sub my YT if you dont want to. sub if you want and dont sub if you dont want to. im not forcing you. 
note4: again i dont beg for sub
note5: ok im done

other note: please dont reupload without my permission. you can ask for permission via MI forum message/discord

k im done

3 hours ago, animation dude 888 said:

note: i wont reveal that guy face. thats why i make him look back. probably reveal he's face when i reach 120 subs on YT. 
note2: i dont ask you to sub my YT. i just say i will reveal he's face when i hit 120 sub on YT, so dont get it wrong ok?
note3: you dont need to sub my YT if you dont want to. sub if you want and dont sub if you dont want to. im not forcing you. 
note4: again i dont beg for sub
note5: ok im done

How did you make The Text Looks LIKE THIS?!

Man you know what? I was been suspected As a Spammer,because Once I Clicked Enter,The Text was not like you,but it's like Jumping 2 Lines after it. So maybe that's why I became a Suspected If I do 

THIS Jumping Line,In that time I'm still don't know If Dots,and Number Option Was Available,So that's why I got Warning Points. So The Main Question is How Can you Make Your Text not jumping the lines?

9 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

How did you make The Text Looks LIKE THIS?!

Man you know what? I was been suspected As a Spammer,because Once I Clicked Enter,The Text was not like you,but it's like Jumping 2 Lines after it. So maybe that's why I became a Suspected If I do 

THIS Jumping Line,In that time I'm still don't know If Dots,and Number Option Was Available,So that's why I got Warning Points. So The Main Question is How Can you Make Your Text not jumping the lines?

easy. but this is for pc only!
if you want to do it press right shift first and then click enter
you can do it like this
this

and not this

thats how ya do it

7 hours ago, animation dude 888 said:

easy. but this is for pc only!
if you want to do it press right shift first and then click enter
you can do it like this
this

and not this

thats how ya do it

ThankYou So Much! No I don't need to Worries About Jumping Lines again! Thanks Man!