Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Simple Questions From Me:

ARE YOU FROM FUTURE?

LMAO

Obviously

5 hours ago, soniccraft said:

CHONKY CAT

CHONKERS DOMINATE THE WORLD

2 hours ago, MoltenLapizza said:

How does ReShade work in MI? I'm kinda interested. ?

Well it works by injecting post processing graphics into the screen
So if I render this inside MineImator, the result will be like average MineImator

What I did was merge the passes from Reshade itself using 3rd party image editing program (in my case, I used Photoshop and Filter Forge 9)

2 hours ago, WaltsP7 said:

What I did was merge the passes from Reshade itself using 3rd party image editing program (in my case, I used Photoshop and Filter Forge 9)

I noticed the noise tho. Seems like it was Rendered using Blender with cycle Engine.

1 hour ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I noticed the noise tho. Seems like it was Rendered using Blender with cycle Engine.

The noise or the dither?
The dither was caused by the low bit image quality. So far I can't do anything about it
The noise was added in pre-post (Filter > Noise > Uniform/monochromatic 1.53 px) to hide some imperfections

4 hours ago, WaltsP7 said:

The noise or the dither?
The dither was caused by the low bit image quality. So far I can't do anything about it
The noise was added in pre-post (Filter > Noise > Uniform/monochromatic 1.53 px) to hide some imperfections

But it was cool tho. The Dither effect makes MI looks Like a Blender. But I don't know much about how you combine these together into a Reshade Version.

WAIT!  let me guess..... Maybe first thing that you do is make a few render with the image that you're Just posted into the Hidden Content. Then Once that done,you will Combine those Render with some technique that Even make MI Interface goes GLOW.  Am I Right?

14 hours ago, WaltsP7 said:

did you stitch screenshots together? i tried reshade a while ago and it didn't take reshade's effects into account

Edited by Cryptic Runner

20 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

But it was cool tho. The Dither effect makes MI looks Like a Blender. But I don't know much about how you combine these together into a Reshade Version.

WAIT!  let me guess..... Maybe first thing that you do is make a few render with the image that you're Just posted into the Hidden Content. Then Once that done,you will Combine those Render with some technique that Even make MI Interface goes GLOW.  Am I Right?

Well yes!
It wasn't that hard
Until the render icon and fps counter ruin the days

15 hours ago, Cryptic Runner said:

did you stitch screenshots together? i tried reshade a while ago and it didn't take reshade's effects into account

Yes I stitched it
Since ReShade cannot apply the effect to the renders

I'd recommend you save your images in the PNG format if you can. JPEG is ruining the quality of this otherwise great render.

Also, the leaves being HD looks out of place with everything else in the scene.

Good work though!

2 hours ago, SoundsDotZip said:

That lighting is amazing, good job!

The only issue I personally have with it is that some of the textures are HD, while most is 16x16. (It creates a bit of inconsistency)

I noticed that
That inconsistencies is due to my screen is in 728p
The ReShade part is in lower resolution due to my screen size
So some texture may look lowres, but it's because of the passes (also I forgot to disable the wind movement)

Thank you for the suggestions :)

1 hour ago, __Mine__ said:

I'd recommend you save your images in the PNG format if you can. JPEG is ruining the quality of this otherwise great render.

Also, the leaves being HD looks out of place with everything else in the scene.

Good work though!

I've always used PNG over JPEG for 4 years now
If MineImator supports RAW or EXR, that would be helpful

Thank you for the suggestions :D

43 minutes ago, WaltsP7 said:

I noticed that
That inconsistencies is due to my screen is in 728p
The ReShade part is in lower resolution due to my screen size
So some texture may look lowres, but it's because of the passes (also I forgot to disable the wind movement)

I meant the fact that the carpet, floor planks and the leaves textures are using HD textures, while everything else is default 16x16.

Edit: Using imgur is what made your image look compressed, imgur tends to JPEG-ify images automatically. I usually send my renders into a private discord channel or DM, and right click+copy it from there and paste it into the topic. Hope this helps.

Edited by SoundsDotZip

On 3/26/2021 at 12:03 AM, SoundsDotZip said:

I meant the fact that the carpet, floor planks and the leaves textures are using HD textures, while everything else is default 16x16.

Edit: Using imgur is what made your image look compressed, imgur tends to JPEG-ify images automatically. I usually send my renders into a private discord channel or DM, and right click+copy it from there and paste it into the topic. Hope this helps.

Oh that part? I have 2 reasons though
1. I think it looks nice since I'm more into dualism
2. Whenever I tried to load texture packs with resolution above 64 px, my MineImator will crash

I don't know how to use Discord though
Since I'm heavily relied on Pixiv and Pawoo for my social activity
But I'm willing to try that in the next update
Appreciate your help :D

On 3/26/2021 at 9:38 AM, HeYoNia said:

unknown.png

Shrub is convoluted 

Thank you for your suggestion :)
I'll fix it in the future