Short Film : Creeper Stories - Creepian Roulette

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everyone ^^

Today, I wanted to share with you a small creation that I made. This is a animated short film, obviously based in the world of Minecraft. This episode is a pilot to a mini-series of independent episodes, named Creeper Stories.

In this first episode, we find ourselves in Russia, where Russian Creepers have managed to get their hands on a human hostage, and they want to smoke it and then retrieve the loot. However, they are hardly sharers and all want exclusive loot. To decide between themselves, they will engage in the game of Russian Roulette, a deadly explosive game ...

If you have remarks, comments, opinions, both positive and negative, I am interested ^ - ^

The animation was really good for an apparent newcomer, and rather expressive.    The lighting did a good job at establishing a mood but was a bit too colorful/saturated IMO.    

I don't really think jawa noises fit creepers very well and the weird mouths on them are pretty unnerving at times, but neither of these are a huge deal.

That was a fun little animation, good work.

Yes, it's my first animation ! =D

Thank you very much for your feedback !!

Yes, maybe I put too much emphasis on the contrast in my search for atmosphere. I will saturate the image less in the next animations I think: o
And for the voice of the Jawa, originally, I had planned to dub the Creeper mafia myself, but I wanted to make the animation universally understandable (I'm French but I wanted everyone to be able to understand without subtitles xD)
Afterwards, I understand that it may not please, I had some contradictory feedback on their use! Some like it, others don't! xD