car rig (download soon)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 hour ago, animation dude 888 said:

damn pls send that to me

Man! I will! But Need more time to make it Perfectly Interactable!

But When it was done,Sure I'm Not Give it away Easily Like that,Because what? Well because This car rig was Originally Designed By Me. So When It Finished,I need Some people to Supporting me By Reacting to the UMA4 Topics,Or Quote Me about it. And yeah If I can sell this with a medium Price. I will,But I will not do that. Because of that Reason Then....

I need some users in this Forums that are supporting me on this Car Model,At least 10..  But yeah. That's it. I will,But Not That Easy to get the Car. Because When I posted A Topics about UMA4 Car Rig,Seems like everyone just Ignore it.

And I guess it's because of the Car are not that Been Released Recently,so Peoples are just get,Yeah you know what I mean right?.

9 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Man! I will! But Need more time to make it Perfectly Interactable!

But When it was done,Sure I'm Not Give it away Easily Like that,Because what? Well because This car rig was Originally Designed By Me. So When It Finished,I need Some people to Supporting me By Reacting to the UMA4 Topics,Or Quote Me about it. And yeah If I can sell this with a medium Price. I will,But I will not do that. Because of that Reason Then....

I need some users in this Forums that are supporting me on this Car Model,At least 10..  But yeah. That's it. I will,But Not That Easy to get the Car. Because When I posted A Topics about UMA4 Car Rig,Seems like everyone just Ignore it.

And I guess it's because of the Car are not that Been Released Recently,so Peoples are just get,Yeah you know what I mean right?.

ye i understand. ok good luck with ur rig