Issue with Mine-imator Text, Lagging my Animation.

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hello, I have started using Mine-imator text today for my Animation that contains quite a lot of talking, and normally after one text passes and the other one shows up, I would hide the previous text. However that text which was invisible, still affected the Animation's performance and lagged it. So I tried moving the text far away from the Scene, and it helped the performance but still lagged the Animation. I want to know how to have text be deleted after you want it to go away, so that way it doesn't lag. I really don't want to have to use an editing program for text because, Mine-imator's text perfectly fits the style of my Animation, and I have saw other people do this and not have their animations lag.

5 answers to this question

The way I do it is, put all the text, into a folder, and parent most of the text to one main text. It’s probably the source of my problem so I should rework that tomorrow. Also apparently when I tried to do, what you said, the text after the first one wouldn’t change.

Edited by Turbulated
Fix

9 hours ago, Turbulated said:

The way I do it is, put all the text, into a folder, and parent most of the text to one main text. It’s probably the source of my problem so I should rework that tomorrow. Also apparently when I tried to do, what you said, the text after the first one wouldn’t change.

10 hours ago, Cryptic Runner said:

you can keyframe the text written on the text object so that you don't need to use multiple text objects individually.

Just keyframe the text you'll only have to use a single instance instead of a lot.

This happened to me too when I want to render a Solar System with a Massive Size video,the render stops by crashing,but the render video also lagged.

GENIUS TIPS:Just use the Transparent Text.png. with that you can Animate the texture of the Surface with a bunch of the png files.   But this required you to Re Do all of that into a Surface.