How do I get instant bending in Mine-imator animations?

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tutibrave said:

THE.TITLE.SAYS.IT.ALL.

Stop saying that, every time you post a question and say "the title says it all", I facepalm, because IT DOESN'T. Everytime you posted a topic saying that, your titles were never specific enough to understand on their own. If you want to ask something, explain in details what you want, never expect a good answer if your question isn't specific.

I honestly don't know what you mean by instant bending. You get bendable parts in mb.

Edited by MojangYang

6 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

Stop saying that, every time you post a question and say "the title says it all" I facepalm, because everytime you posted a topic saying that, your titles were never specific enough to understand on their own.

Sorry I just don't know what I should put.

7 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

You get bendable parts in mb.

No I mean instant bends like the parts bend with pixelated animation physics.

If you don't understand this, then watch this video:

Disclaimer: I am not trying steal this rig.

4 hours ago, tutibrave said:

When I use the instant keyframe, the whole part moves instantly.

You can do frame by frame animation when doing insta-bends, or leave a small gab between frames so that it looks detailed enough depending on how many fps you tend to animate on

19 hours ago, MojangYang said:

That's a blender/maya/c4d rig and works completely different to mi. If you want sharp bends, there is an option to change it in the mi settings. not project settings or object properties, in the mine imator settings.

I already know that!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this what you wanted?

PyDCLOo.gif

8 hours ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this what you wanted?

PyDCLOo.gif

instant transition? maybe

8 hours ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

Is this what you wanted?

PyDCLOo.gif

Yes.