Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Steve Do Parkour But......

Watch and enjoy the video!

Spoiler

In minecraft oak panks burn when lava is touching it if your doing a everything worng with my video please do not sin because is MY animation and i do whatever I want

Edited by Cbr 2011
Spoiler

9 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Animation:1/10.

Concept:4/10.

Joke:2/10.

Total:7/10.

6 hours ago, Zerghunter666 said:

Damn he's good.

6 hours ago, Mafa Animations said:

That has to be the worst possible way to rate anything.

6 hours ago, EnderFrameStudios TM said:

hes on his way

5 hours ago, FOXY TOONS said:

Ok ok ok, this animation definitely needs practice, but unless he has some  m e m e s...

2 hours ago, Draco63 said:

The animation is definitely beginner-level. Needs a lot of practice.

2 hours ago, Zyn said:

i do parkour

OK OK OK!!!! I just dk how to be the best so ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!

8 hours ago, MojangYang said:

I didn't. You can't tell me what to do ?

watch the video my dude.

5 hours ago, FOXY TOONS said:

Ok ok ok, this animation definitely needs practice, but unless he has some  m e m e s...

it has m e m e s the lets go cat and bongo feat and more watch the video dang it!

2 hours ago, Cbr 2011 said:

dude. is just a video and you can enjoy. What ever you want!!!! so do not blame me.

Man I think I can help you out of this bullying situation,and become a Better Animator.

What you need to do is watch A Sharpwinds Video on youtube. in there you can find a bunch of MI Tutorials start from Basic Into Advanced. 

I hope this helping you to make better animation next time. Stay Creative.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
My keyboqrfs have a lota of typos!!!

9 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Man I think I can help you out of this bullying situation,and become a Better Animator.

What you need to do is watch A Sharpwinds Video on youtube. in there you can find a bunch of MI Tutorials start from Basic Into Advanced. 

I hope this helping you to make better animation next time. Stay Creative.

yea that guy who helped me to the boom stuff thanks for the help

3 hours ago, Cbr 2011 said:

dude. is just a video and you can enjoy. What ever you want!!!! so do not blame me.

It's a joke. BTW, nobody's trying to be mean to you. (Okay, maybe one or two people are. I can't read minds.) Point is, this is kinda how the Mine-Imator community responds to newbies. Most of us are just trying to give constructive criticism so you can get better.

4 hours ago, Draco63 said:

It's a joke. BTW, nobody's trying to be mean to you. (Okay, maybe one or two people are. I can't read minds.) Point is, this is kinda how the Mine-Imator community responds to newbies. Most of us are just trying to give constructive criticism so you can get better.

ok I get it now