Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

6 hours ago, Cbr 2011 said:

.......sorry I now edit it

I make this rig thanks for sharpwind by his video for helping me!

Man you are supposed to used Imgur,Just open the Imgur.com,then Do Nothing with it,Just Grab Your Image into the Website Browser,Then After the Image shows up,you need to right clicked the Image Then Test it out first on the new website tab,and insert the Link. If you Don't see the blob Words,then you're ready to go.

10 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Man you are supposed to used Imgur,Just open the Imgur.com,then Do Nothing with it,Just Grab Your Image into the Website Browser,Then After the Image shows up,you need to right clicked the Image Then Test it out first on the new website tab,and insert the Link. If you Don't see the blob Words,then you're ready to go.

dude. this was posted when I knew about Imgur And plus I do not have phone number

1 hour ago, LacaMenDRY said:

At least You got it right? Now I can see the Image of the Rigs.

you know what I need to use Imgur for random mine-imator crap

and why imgur?

7IzoU4Z.gif

the blue guy was me yep I am the blue stikbot

edit because of LacaMenDRY:

why are you LOL? atleast the downvote of my profile is gone

Edited by Cbr 2011

1 hour ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

not gonna lie, not very good but there is room for improvement. Just look at me! I used to be utter garbage at Mine-imator and now I'm slightly above trash!

trash? I am just an kid And can you read my dislikes?! dang it!

Edited by Cbr 2011

23 minutes ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

not gonna lie, not very good but there is room for improvement. Just look at me! I used to be utter garbage at Mine-imator and now I'm slightly above trash!

Man,Slow down dude. He's just a new guy here. If you wanna tell what exacly this this guy need to improve,Can you just Use a Good,and Not Rudable Words? I mean He is a new guy so he new to almost anything. Just tell him with good,and relax Words. Isn't that simple?

26 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Man,Slow down dude. He's just a new guy here. If you wanna tell what exacly this this guy need to improve,Can you just Use a Good,and Not Rudable Words? I mean He is a new guy so he new to almost anything. Just tell him with good,and relax Words. Isn't that simple?

yea Mr M3 Can you chill or I am gonna get my gif that me and you are gonna have a bad time LOL (but why upvote gone in my profile)

gif:

tjEf3Xk.gif

I can beat peeps that are rude or get me a downvote in many ways

Edited by Cbr 2011
view on .gif

12 hours ago, Cbr 2011 said:

ok and can you see LacaMenDRY's comment do see what you have to respect the new or this will happen to utjEf3Xk.gif

Sorry mate if you took it as me being rude. BUT... I'm not gonna get in a fight with a "kid" as you described yourself earlier. All I'm trying to say is, its good but you'll improve over time with or without tutorials.

5 hours ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

Sorry mate if you took it as me being rude. BUT... I'm not gonna get in a fight with a "kid" as you described yourself earlier. All I'm trying to say is, its good but you'll improve over time with or without tutorials.

ok! and warning I can beat peeps that are rude or downvote me in many ways

8 hours ago, animation dude 888 said:

ye i agree. anyway. do u have discord??

no I used discord but I am not old for discord I was using discord in 2019 before I knew discord was not for me I need to be like 13 or 18 to BE at discord

Edited by Cbr 2011