Grit, But She Looks More Realistic

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

8wMfS9Y.png

rVaq4o4.png

X1Uo7Om.png

U48lm7R.png

B r u h h h h h h

Can i have a large plate of dat, S̸̖̺̻̪͙̠̜̺̦̼̮̮̓ư̷̢̝̰̠̪̮̣͔͚̖͉̤͎̗͂͗̓́̓̈́b̴̯̭̗̭̠͉́̀̊̎̂̾͂̒̏̔s̶̡͈̬̲̙̻̟͓̠̗̦̐̋̄̈́͐̈͆̽̂̓̿̎̓͘͜u̵̧̢͎̟̟͚͇̩̽͗̾̓̾r̸̦̆̊͋͆͌̓͠͝f̴͍͍̹͙͕̥̊̽̓̑̂͋͗ą̵̢̢̩̯̖̰̬̺̹̙̻̰͍̎͌̌̀̆́̑̏͑̎̈́͝͝͝c̵̡̙̺̩̥͉͇̻͕̃͒̿͗̌̿̃͐́̍͛̓̍́͝e̸͈̘̰͈̣͈̺͇͕͉̞̦͎̥͆̍̄̊̔̈̿̂̿̿̐̒̎͆͜ ̴͚̖͓͍͊͂̄Ş̶̨̛̘̦͔̳͚͈̮͔͙͈̬̰͊̓̾̓̆͌͝c̴̦͙̮̤̙͖̰̯̹͎̯̣̅ą̴̪̠͈̗͙̘̰̈́t̸̬̮̍̒̊́̋̈̽͒̿̈́͘͝͠ͅͅt̷̬͍̺̪̖̋̉̔̍͌̃̾̈́͊ȩ̵̱̯̺̩͎̳̥͕͎͙̺͖̄̀̒̈́͗̃͋͋̀͆ͅr̵͇̮͝ǐ̵̧͉̮̦̙̟̮̜͈̱̤̖̹̳́͒͆̓͐̑͂̈́̂̏̍n̶͉̜̼̮͑̈́̈́͌͆̈́͑̚̕͘g̷̡̡̧̫̪̰̤͚̣͙͉̭̻̑́̐̐͆̄̀̿̿̚̚͜͠͝!̴̨̧̡̫̖̠̗̙͕̹̣̭̱̜͐̂̽̃͛̕

1 minute ago, MoltenLapizza said:

So subsurface scattering... So her clothing is part of her flesh as well? It looks like it has the same tint.

It does have the same tint.
Most shirts are translucent, light bleeds through the shirt and hits the surface of the skin.
Skin is translucent, light bleeds through the skin hits the dense flesh, and reflects backward.
So yeah.

She looks great but those boobs are ticking me out!!!!!!!!!

They look like the boobs of my grandmom Like WHAT THE **** MAN

Here how you could change it if you want i can even send you the model just that you stop with those Grandmom Booobs

PLS

otherwise she looks

!!!AWSOME!!!

QraWLjs.png

Wait here a better Picture

fWCoUy8.png

2 hours ago, Fox Miner said:

Realy sorry if i hurt you but its true

sorry

I think you fail to realize that this is a female model with .....that follows almost every other female With .... you know what i mean.

if you are to shame this model then your gonna have to do that to almost every other female model since the ..... are almost the exact same on the models.

On 3/7/2021 at 4:51 PM, MoltenLapizza said:

So subsurface scattering... So her clothing is part of her flesh as well? It looks like it has the same tint.

I agree with this. Considering the shirt is white, it would be fairly easy to select it and desaturate the subsurface scattering using a vibrance adjustment (would be even easier if you have access to Photoshop, Affinity Photo, etc.). It would make it look much more realistic. 

On 3/8/2021 at 11:37 AM, Zyn said:

Grit, But She Has Drip

im making this happen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made a monster...

Help me!!!

Spoiler

AKipSzb.png

Edited by Mr M3m3~Chan

2 hours ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

im making this happen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've made a monster...

Help me!!!

Hide contents

AKipSzb.png

OH NO

11 hours ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

im making this happen

I've made a monster...

Help me!!!

Hide contents

AKipSzb.png

Is Grit becoming a meme now!

That's kind of cool.

Edited by FOXY TOONS