Boney Man the Hero 2: Boney Man VS Charged Cow!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Runner said:

i actually love this. despite the rookie level of animation, it's still extremely entertaining.

I actually think the animation is fantastic. The part where he bounces around inside the house and the part where he revives himself as a snowman are excellent examples

dam I must say this is impressive, in terms of animation and lighting quality I can see some improvement but they still need work. The lighting though better still looks very default and the animation still feels very stiff a lot of the time but looking better, another thing was the rigs/models for that I would recommend learning model bench it's very useful for making better quality rigs/models. The story was once agen very enjoyable pretty much all the jokes worked but the ending did seem a bit abrupted to me.

overall very nice a good improvement but you still got a lot to work on.  

Edited by DragonPixel

this was mildly entertaining. You can have my upvote.

On 3/7/2021 at 10:00 PM, crustyjpeg said:

I love this, definitely a worthy successor to the first one.    I hope this inspires more people here to make animations as it feels like we're seeing a lot less of that nowadays.

bro you mean more lol. I feel like all i see is Minecraft animations on YT