I made a Test Render!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I give you 3/10.

The things that you need to Add is:

1. Lighting.
  2. Non-Empty Environment/Make the render scene looks more detailed,And not Empty.
  3. The Cyborg Arms? I think I guess it. Make it more Detailed.
  4. As the MinKreft Characters Only Have short leg,then you need to resize the Sofa,To Fit the short Leg of the Characters.
  5. Practice More Render if you want to Focus On render.
  6. The Eyebrows,I think that was the name? Sorry if I were wrong. But The Texture Eyebrows need to be removed if you're using the Face Rig.

I think that was it. Hope you can Improve Your Skills Into a 4/10+.

No idea. Just wanted to try and make the fake arm

And Draco63

8 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I give you 3/10.

The things that you need to Add is:

1. Lighting.
  2. Non-Empty Environment/Make the render scene looks more detailed,And not Empty.
  3. The Cyborg Arms? I think I guess it. Make it more Detailed.
  4. As the MinKreft Characters Only Have short leg,then you need to resize the Sofa,To Fit the short Leg of the Characters.
  5. Practice More Render if you want to Focus On render.
  6. The Eyebrows,I think that was the name? Sorry if I were wrong. But The Texture Eyebrows need to be removed if you're using the Face Rig.

I think that was it. Hope you can Improve Your Skills Into a 4/10+.

I forgot to get rig of the eye lashes. The fake arm is supposed to be made out of wood

And I will try to make a story out of this!

8 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:
  1. The Eyebrows,I think that was the name? Sorry if I were wrong. But The Texture Eyebrows need to be removed if you're using the Face Rig.

I think on some characters the eyebrow/eyelash skin texture makes a character cuter in a way.

Example:

YWfXEwH.png