Viewport Lag

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

I am working on a project that is making my pc lag, I need the viewport lag to stop, I don't know if the viewport uses my cpu or gpu. (Which is what blender dose) I have reasons to believe the viewport would be using my cpu, is there a way to reduce viewport lag without deleting any models or rigs out of the scene?

5 answers to this question

It ever happening to me before,but I just Re Open the project,And All is gonna Fixed. But Are you talking about lag that just lag like normal,or lag that makes the viewport camera moves right,then left by it self if we move it?

Well I have the tips for ya,That is make a Heavy 3D Model on your scene to be invisible by clicking the Eye button on the timeline. JUST for when you want to play with the viewport,Then you can turn it on again if your project was done,and just need to Export. I think that's it?

17 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

It ever happening to me before,but I just Re Open the project,And All is gonna Fixed. But Are you talking about lag that just lag like normal,or lag that makes the viewport camera moves right,then left by it self if we move it?

Well I have the tips for ya,That is make a Heavy 3D Model on your scene to be invisible by clicking the Eye button on the timeline. JUST for when you want to play with the viewport,Then you can turn it on again if your project was done,and just need to Export. I think that's it?

Thats what I was going to do but was not sure! Thank you very much. I appreciate it!

4 minutes ago, MojangYang said:

Mi is built on the gamemaker engine so it's quite weak and resource expensive. Lag is inevitable no matter what you do. like Laca said,you can hide objects to help with the performance

Just Call me LMD.