Is it possible to do that

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It would be better to animate the object without the need to open the folders. When the folders are opened, the timeline is full and it is difficult to control more than one object with the same scene.

It would be better to make the control bones like a Blender, I think it would make it easier to create animations and waste less time

This still A Good Idea For MI,But. I just Can't Count How many Limited Things In GameMaker Studio 2 Engine. But that doesn't mean It is Impossible,Just Hard to do. It's Just Like Making a Time Machine.It is Possible In Theory,But It's to HARD To do In Our Era.

1 hour ago, LacaMenDRY said:

This still A Good Idea For MI,But. I just Can't Count How many Limited Things In GameMaker Studio 2 Engine. But that doesn't mean It is Impossible,Just Hard to do. It's Just Like Making a Time Machine.It is Possible In Theory,But It's to HARD To do In Our Era.

In the video above in Game Maker Studio 2, maybe one of Mineimator's great programmers will be able to do it

Just now, RioMax said:

In the video above in Game Maker Studio 2, maybe one of Mineimator's great programmers will be able to do it

Yeah. But in this case it was a 2D Animation. And I'm still don't know if this might work on 3D Animation or not,Remembering that GMS2 Was made for 2D.