Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Rig Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Out of this list, which models would you be most interested in seeing?

• M-O [from Wall-E]
    • Auto [from Wall-E]

11 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Prove that Mine-Imator Doesn't Just A Simple Program,Also An Advanced Software..

Mine-imator is a lot more capable in this regard than I thought it'd be, but after doing so many of these types of models, I really don't think there is a strict limitation on what you can make with it, if you put in the effort, time, and creativity. In the end, its a battle of silhouette vs seems, and which of the two is a better compromise.

Obviously there are some big limitations to mine-imator, but there are plenty of workarounds to get a good result. I appreciate it, haha

1 hour ago, XxxTheRedrocker95xxX said:

Mine-imator is a lot more capable in this regard than I thought it'd be, but after doing so many of these types of models, I really don't think there is a strict limitation on what you can make with it, if you put in the effort, time, and creativity. In the end, its a battle of silhouette vs seems, and which of the two is a better compromise.

Obviously there are some big limitations to mine-imator, but there are plenty of workarounds to get a good result. I appreciate it, haha

Yeah I agree with you. There are some limitations that MI Have,But Some of the Pratical Technique Will Unlock those Limitations. Some of it.

1 hour ago, Draco63 said:

This breaks my brain. That level of detail must have taken hours, at the very least.

It certainly did take quite a while, but the work is off and on. I never complete a model in one sitting, I usually have three or four that I switch between. I never actually consider a model to be finished, which is why they take so long. There's always something that I could tweak, or add in. I appreciate it! :D

32 minutes ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Yeah I agree with you. There are some limitations that MI Have,But Some of the Pratical Technique Will Unlock those Limitations. Some of it.

Yup!

19 minutes ago, XxxTheRedrocker95xxX said:

I never actually consider a model to be finished, which is why they take so long. There's always something that I could tweak, or add in.

I do the same with drawings. Sometimes, I'll go back to pieces that I haven't touched in months to fix or change something.

4 hours ago, Draco63 said:

I do the same with drawings. Sometimes, I'll go back to pieces that I haven't touched in months to fix or change something.

It's called an eye for detail! It's both a blessing and a curse, haha. I think all of us have it to some degree!