Looking for good FNaF 2 Pizzaria Rigs

DewBobson
Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

Hi. I've been working on some FNaF 2 Mine-imator screenshots (sorry if FNaF is overused, I just do this for fun) and I can't seem to find a FNaF 2 Pizzaria rig. Most of the ones I find are just really sloppy minecraft builds, unrelated, or broken downloads. Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is kind of short.

(P.S, can I call it FNaF or only fad?)

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, DewBobson said:

Hi. I've been working on some FNaF 2 Mine-imator screenshots (sorry if FNaF is overused, I just do this for fun) and I can't seem to find a FNaF 2 Pizzaria rig. Most of the ones I find are just really sloppy minecraft builds, unrelated, or broken downloads. Some suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Sorry if this is kind of short.

(P.S, can I call it FNaF or only fad?)

call what you want

if you want the character rigs than find the edit saga rigs, which i think was updated recently. ill give you the link

12 hours ago, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

if you want the character rigs than find the edit saga rigs, which i think was updated recently. ill give you the link

No, I already have those. I'm looking for a rig of the actual pizzaria of FNaF 2. Sorry if I described my question poorly.

13 hours ago, DewBobson said:

Note: I don't want any schematics, as texture packs crash mine-imator and my pc when I load them in. If I use normal textures, it just looks dumb and out of place.

wdym you don't want schematics? do mean you want a world?