Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Five Nights at Freddys' might be oversaturated in the Mine-Imator community, but that won't stop me from doing my take on the animatronic bear. If you don't like FNaF, that's perfectly fine, you don't have to look at FNaF related posts, you have the ability to just not post on them and ignore them. Anyways, this is my take on a proper Freddy rig in Mine-Imator. He took a bit longer to do than I expected, primarily because several users in the discord servers pointed out some proportion issues. Once those issues are pointed out to me, it's like a mental oath that I am forced to sign that declares "Corellion, you must redo this model to exceed their expectations. It's not good enough!" haha. It's a good thing though, because it's leading me to fix a lot of my older models to look even better. Of course, it's also a huge curse, because it means I rarely am satisfied with my models, and they constantly sit around as a work in progress. I get stuck in an endless loop of seeing little details to add, or minor changes to improve it. Oh well. Enough talk. here he is.

41 minutes ago, ItsBluefindude said:

If this is a rig/model showcase, you have posted this in the wrong place.

The model is unfinished, with no download, nor is it an animation.

Therefore it does not meet the requirements to be posted in rigs.

31 minutes ago, Anatoli said:

MAN am I sick of seeing this here.

Hm?

8 hours ago, Levi587 said:

hmmm doubt

It is entirely made in Mine-Imator, same as all of my other models. It's made of retextured spheres and whatnot.
0DxmQnL.png

12 hours ago, TheXKing360 said:

you can post it in (work in progress )

... is this mine-imator ? I mean for real

Yes, it is Mine-imator.

On 2/27/2021 at 7:07 AM, Anatoli said:

MAN am I sick of seeing this here.

I like the franchise as little as the next guy, but come on, the dude put real effort into this and it doesn't even look half bad, give him a break.

10 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

I like the franchise as little as the next guy, but come on, the dude put real effort into this and it doesn't even look half bad, give him a break.

Honestly, I got a lot less of that immaturity than I expected, from the community as a whole. I figured the second I made anything FNaF related, I'd be banished. Y'know, some people just can't handle the fact that the world doesn't revolve around them, and that people exist with other interests. Pretty sad if you ask me. I understand that FNaF gets tiring after a while, especially due to the amount of low-effort content, but throwing a tantrum about it is just ridiculous. Granted, I've also had bad relations with the amount of hate that FNaF gets in the community, but that's a completely different story that isn't appropriate here.

I appreciate the kind words! I honestly wasn't even sure that I wanted to share this one anywhere, due to some issues that happened the last time that I posted something FNaF related. I figured it'd be a good learning curve, since I try to go for realism whenever I can. The more complex the shapes are, the more fun it is to try and make it work within the limitations of Mine-imator.

9 hours ago, Draco63 said:

Wow, that's actually a really good rig!

I appreciate it!

Here's a better look at Freddy up close, albeit the lighting isn't that great.

j3N335k.png

19 hours ago, Salaudo said:

Props to you dude, this takes some serious effort.

18 hours ago, TheLamyral said:

It looks awesome, seriously nice job

I appreciate it! I might end up doing the whole cast from the first game, just because it feels wrong to only have two out of the five main characters. Plus, it feels kind of nice to step outside of my comfort zone a bit.