Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I make this Update Ideas A Simple As Possible,One of it are from my experience. WARNING! I'm still don't know how to use Spoiler to reduce the longest page to scroll down. Sorry. 

Graphics:

• Motion Blur.
  • Lens Flare.
  • Emisive Lighting.
  • Specular Bloom.

Interface:

• Auto Scroll While Expanding Folders.
  • Free Camera Tab To Put Inside A Right Hand Side Tab.
  • Camera Numbers=Useful when Using Multiple Cameras on Different Purposes.
  • Windows Blur Transparent Effecs Interface.
  • Timeline Head Always In the Middle While Playing the Animations just like In Premiere Pro.
  • Vertical Right Hand Side Tab.
  • Tab Feature,But Same as the Camera Numbers.

Input:

• Only Scroll the Tab Wheres the Mouse Pointer Is On.
  • Timeline Zoom In,And Zoom Out shortkey replaced with Timeline Scrolling Down,or Up. 

Program:

• Optimized A Big Massive Size Of Schematic to Avoid Lagging.
  • Fullscreen Mode To Avoid Clicking the Taskbar While Wanted to slide the time line slider.

Explainer:

Graphics:

• Motion Blur=A Blurry Object when the object moved so fast. Blurry levels depends on the object speed.
  • But I Already Find how to make it,But it's still not that perfect. But you can use this to different things.
  • Lens Flare=A Light Circle When Look at a Bright Light such as SUN,And Other Lightsources.
  • Emisive Lighting=Light Source Came From An Object size. If The object longer,then the longer the Lights Goes on. AND SO ON.
  • attachment.php?attachmentid=3597&stc=1&d
  • Specular Bloom=I don't Know.

Interface:

• Auto Scroll While Expanding Folders=No need to Manually Scrolling DownWards Just To Play with the Expanding Folders.
  • Free Camera Tab To Put Inside A Right Hand Side Tab=Moves the camera Tab Freely To get Inside A Right Hand side Tab.
  • Y75OdTx.png
  • Camera Numbers=Useful when Using Multiple Cameras on Different Purposes=A Bunch of numbers of an Active Cameras.
  • rr3Rtvn.png
  • Windows Blur Transparent Effecs Interface=Interface looks Like Windows Transparent Blur,Accept the ViewPort.
  • gtr8NNr.png
  • Timeline Head Always In the Middle While Playing the Animations just like In Premiere Pro=When Playing the Animations,The Timeline head still in the noticable/Accessable Area.
  • ezgif-4-f2be4e35bad9.gif
  • Vertical Right Hand Side Tab=To Avoid Fulling the RHS Tab that Consuming more time to play with it.
  • 78gU5py.png
  • Tab Feature,But Same as the Camera Numbers=Tab Feature that not makes the Viewport smaller,That was same as the Cameras Tab Numbers.

Input:

• Only Scroll the Tab Wheres the Mouse Pointer Is On=When Scrolling a Tab,The Scrolling mode Only Scroll right where is the Mouse Pointer are,Not the first Area/No need to click a new Area to Be Able to Scroll.
  • ezgif-4-774cb9b8158d.gifezgif-4-4869f909058e.gif
  • Timeline Zoom In,And Zoom Out shortkey replaced with Timeline Scrolling Down,or Up=Remove,Or Change the Zoom Shortkey to a Scroll downWards Mode. 

Program:

1. Optimized A Big Massive Size Of Schematic/Scenery to Avoid Lagging=Reduce a high levels of Details,Or LOD When The main camera/Active Camera moved further away from it.
  2. Fullscreen Mode To Avoid Clicking the Taskbar While Wanted to slide the time line slider=Fullscreen Mode For Mine-Imator By clicking F11 just like Minecraft Game,Or else.

@Nimi @david @Voxy I like to see your Opinion Sir. Thankyou.

I'll only speak on things that are already implemented in 1.3 or things that are related to the UI/UX. :)

• Emissive lighting: This is already implemented in 1.3 with indirect lighting. When it's enabled, objects with the Brightness setting turned up will be treated as light sources.
  • Auto-scrolling in the timeline & having more anchoring options for the viewports could be interesting, we'll think about it! :)
  • Camera numbers/Camera tabs: You'll be able to switch between cameras in either viewport in 1.3.
  • Blurring/Acrylic effects: I don't think it's really that useful, and it might make text harder to read, especially in your example. It might also reduce performance.
  • Vertical tabs: I don't really see the point to make tabs vertical. In your example you had to turn the project properties, library and background menus into their own tabs to make it look useful...
  • Scrolling the panel the mouse is over: This is already how it behaves in Modelbench so I believe it'll be ported over to Mine-imator as well.
  • Changing timeline zooming shortcut: We'll look into it as well!
  • Optimizing large schematics: I believe the plan is to cut schematics into chunks that can be unloaded if they're not visible by the camera to maximize performance.
  • Full-screen mode: We'll see about that one, if we implement an easier way to scroll/zoom into the timeline you might run into less issues with that. ?

Just now, Voxy said:

I'll only speak on things that are already implemented in 1.3 or things that are related to the UI/UX. :)

• Emissive lighting: This is already implemented in 1.3 with indirect lighting. When it's enabled, objects with the Brightness setting turned up will be treated as light sources.
  • Auto-scrolling in the timeline & having more anchoring options for the viewports could be interesting, we'll think about it! :)
  • Camera numbers/Camera tabs: You'll be able to switch between cameras in either viewport in 1.3.
  • Blurring/Acrylic effects: I don't think it's really that useful, and it might make text harder to read, especially in your example. It might also reduce performance.
  • Vertical tabs: I don't really see the point to make tabs vertical. In your example you had to turn the project properties, library and background menus into their own tabs to make it look useful...
  • Scrolling the panel the mouse is over: This is already how it behaves in Modelbench so I believe it'll be ported over to Mine-imator as well.
  • Changing timeline zooming shortcut: We'll look into it as well!
  • Optimizing large schematics: I believe the plan is to cut schematics into chunks that can be unloaded if they're not visible by the camera to maximize performance.
  • Full-screen mode: We'll see about that one, if we implement an easier way to scroll/zoom into the timeline you might run into less issues with that. ?

Thank you sir for your Opinions About it! I really Appreciate it. ?