"Realistic" Environment object model/rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I want to tell to guys that I'm working on making some environmental objects, that will fill your scene with detail and messy things.

well, these are the things:

1. Multi-purpose sandbags

Spoiler

unknown.png

2. Camo netting (especially for militaries)

Spoiler

unknown.png

3. Hesco barrier (also especially for militaries)

Spoiler

unknown.png

4. Concrete barrier

Spoiler

unknown.png

it has some "procedural" features

Spoiler

you can easily change the main color and grunge texture, and "stripes" color/size

conc_bar1.gif

5. Water barrier

Spoiler

unknown.png

It has the same "procedural" feature as the concrete barrier, yet this one can be placed continously with ease

Spoiler

wtr_bar1.gif

6. Iron fence stand

Spoiler

unknown.png

Also just like the water barrier this thing inherited its features

Spoiler

iron_fenc1.gif

7. Traffic cone

Spoiler

well this one is very simple, but this can add some details, am I right?

unknown.png

8. Shipping container

Spoiler

Wanna make a maze out of shipping container? sure. This thing doesn't need much performance, you can literally place 200 of these, or even more.

New_Project_2.png

yes, another "procedural" featured, it has some overlay texture so you dont have to edit the entire texture images externally.

Spoiler

cont1.gif

Note that this is still WIP (Work in Progress), some things may change in the future. If you ask for a download, you'll have to wait until I commit to publishing it. I want to finish this pack first rather than publishing them one by one to this forum. Join my Discord server if you'd like to see updates and sort of early access.

Edited by niam