Render settings

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi, I've been using mine-imator since 2013 and to this day I still enjoy using it and making new projects with it.

I'm not entirely sure if this has been suggested or mentioned as a planned feature, but over the years and past couple of projects I always have to change the render settings even if my previous projects have their own unique adjustments in the render settings. My suggestion is to implement a feature that can embed the render settings into the miproject or allows us to save render setting presets as a file that can be shared and even used as templates for specific styles of rendering. Similar to how you can save the colors of the UI in the settings.

It's a small, but useful feature that I could see being implemented into Mine-imator. As someone who plays around with the render settings often it would make starting new projects less fearful knowing I'd have to adjust render settings that are applied to a different project. Thanks!

Edit: Maybe save them as an ini that can easily be adjusted and edited in a rich text editor to further push MI's limitations.

Edited by Zerghunter666