Any Existing Modelbench MCSM Face Rigs?

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I am attempting to re-create the MCSM's models and most of it will be decently easy, but I don't know how I'll create the face parts. I have an idea for the eyes, but no idea for the mouths.

So, I'm asking for anyone's existing Modelbench Minecraft Story Mode rigs. If there's a good post that I might have missed, or something. I've found that @TempusWare's MCSM models work wonderfully in Mineimator, but they're not Modelbench files, so I can't reverse engineer it well.

I have a copy of @ThePlayaJam765's Blender Models, but I don't know how to use blender at all, and the way it's rigged is very different than Modelbench's editor. Plus, Mineimator is faster on my PC and is based in Minecraft, the game I'm animating. 

I should also note why I am looking for MCSM face models.

...Because they fit Minecraft's style better than other styles. I just prefer their look over other styles. 

Also, I am modeling + animating MCSM characters mainly, though I'll also create others when I can in the same style...ish.

Characters I'm going to model: Jesse, Petra, Lukas, Axel, Olivia, Ivor, Reuben, Alex, Steve, and Herobrine.

Edited by PetraTheWarrior
adding character list and such

~ Update: 

I'm going to (reluctantly) use Mineimator itself to model the MCSM cast, instead of Modelbench. Referencing TempusWare's models to try and deconstruct the mouths, I believe the only reasonable way to do it would be using the "Items" like seen in their models. This will be a bit of a setback to what I was wanting to do, but I believe I can rework things to behave the way I wish them to AND still cooperate with the way Mineimator works.

Will make a separate fourm post-thing with the models and downloads when I am done with at least Petra's model. Probably won't ever add to this post, since the way people create "indents" into the models seem to only work on Mineimator itself.

If there is a way to do so in Modelbench without the Alpha Glitch™, you can respond and let me know, but otherwise...