Run, Creeper, run!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Read the text at the end, please!xhfA88L.pngI tried to make the poster similar in light and style in general to those that Mojang make for trailers and official posters. Well, it turned out pretty well, BUT, I think these terrible shadows from flowers and creeper are perfectly visible. Well, the question to the community is HOW? HOW to make the shadows harder and get rid of the waves on them? If there is an answer besides "Go to make wallpaper in Blender or C4D", please let me know

3 hours ago, Supreme Whovian said:

I have saved the photo and given my upvote. Now please tell me where to get this texture pack? It looks amazing! 

It's Bare Bones

8 hours ago, Dr. Nexil said:

Lowering the sunlight range in the background settings can make your shadows look more crisp :thumbsup:

I'll try, thanks

12 hours ago, Yoshifan33 said:

IIRC you can reduce shadow sharp/harshness? I haven't used MI in like a year tho =P

Yes, you can adjust these parameters in some ways, but after selecting the necessary values, strange artifacts begin to appear. But thanks anyway