New version of mine-imator

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

To answer your question in short; No.

But in more detail..

Fortnite-Imator would be:
1. Impossible with the current game engine Mine Imator is Built on. And Nimi the only developer, is already busy with Release 1.3.0, And will be leaving development afterwards
2. A terrible Idea, No one else except you wants it despite what you just said, I have never seen a single person ask for this kind of thing unless you count people asking for MI on Mobile
3. SFM (Source: Film Maker) Already has many Fortnite models and Skins available on its Workshop page, And similar Graphics, So making Fortnite-Imator would be redundant, and Pointless.

Adding something like this isn't possible, And despite what you think, You're the only person that wants this.

In conclusion;
There will be no Fortnite-Imator, Mine-Imator Mobile, Mine-Imator Xbox/PS5 Edition, Or anything like Mine-Imator made by the same developers, But involving a different Game.
Use Source Film Maker instead.

Edited by JDButter Animations
Corrected a Spelling Error.

I agree with jdbutteranimations 

but to be less harsh:

1.same thing

2.this wouldnt really be a good idea since it could pointless and its just not possible. People would need to basically understand maya or blender or sfm to start making actual good animations with actual effort. This wouldn't make users on this forum very happy. Since most of them dont know how to use them

3. Heading over to sfm is very recommended for people who are not that good at animating in advanced programs and wanted to create animations with multi poly models. At least at a lower level

conclusion: its just not possible

Edited by insanehelix7076

I had to double check that this isn't a post from 2018.

Bias aside, there are thousands of popular games out there. Is it really plausible to create a standalone animation program for every single one? Not so realistic when you think about it, right? If you want to follow the path of fortnite then consider c4d or maya. stay away from my blender!

ps also its easier said than done. not only would it take a long time to create this program that few people would want, it would take a long time to make something useable, especially using the weak engine mi uses. also nimi is leaving soon.

Edited by MojangYang

19 hours ago, MojangYang said:

I had to double check that this isn't a post from 2018.

Indeed, someone did suggest to make Fortn-imator some time back. Why do people suggest this stuff on a site for Minecraft animations?