How do I get a line when the mouth closes?

tutibrave
Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

9 answers to this question

I also Ask This Questions,But I Dont't Posted It.

I can guess that you have a Better PC.

14 hours ago, 9redwoods said:

You'll have to keep it slightly open.

Mine tho if I Open the mouth slightly open,Yes It have A Lips,But When The Camera Was to Far Away from the Subject,The Lips will gonna goes Inside a 4th Dimensions,Or AKA Disepear.

4 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

I also Ask This Questions,But I Dont't Posted It.

I can guess that you have a Better PC.

Mine tho if I Open the mouth slightly open,Yes It have A Lips,But When The Camera Was to Far Away from the Subject,The Lips will gonna goes Inside a 4th Dimensions,Or AKA Disepear.

That’s z-fighting. It will become more and more noticeable the further you move away from the rig.

9 hours ago, LacaMenDRY said:

Uh what is Z-fighting? tye opposite value or what? sorry I don't Understand.

it's the thing that happens when something is inside of something else in 3D rendering, the thing that makes 2 textures kinda try to appear on top of each other. it happens in some games too when you're far away from stuff, for example, graffiti on a wall. it looks like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Cryptic Runner

7 hours ago, Cryptic Runner said:

it's the thing that happens when something is inside of something else in 3D rendering, the thing that makes 2 textures kinda try to appear on top of each other. it happens in some games too when you're far away from stuff, for example, graffiti on a wall. it looks like this:

hqdefault.jpg

Ok teng Yu.