Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1 minute ago, FOXY TOONS said:

This looks amazing!

Thanks a bunch! I'm still learning lighting, that last image of Eve was actually my first real attempt at lighting. I think it works out a bit, since I don't have to light up a scene, and instead only focus on making the character fit in with a background. That being said, I am trying to learn how to do it properly with a full scene. It's a long road, haha. Thank you!

On 2/25/2021 at 5:34 PM, Levi587 said:

i like that wall-e isn't there at the bottom image like eve dropped him... XD

Yup, haha. Also, I dunno why you can edit quotes either. It's a pretty bad idea, but then again the original comment would always be there, so I guess it isn"t that bad.

2 hours ago, XxxTheRedrocker95xxX said:

Bruh Levi you are so dumb go die.

Please don't bully me man ?

but by the time it's discovered as a fake.. you may have gotten 10 downvotes. . ... Imo you should be able to highlight a part of a quote or blur other parts.. but not type whatever you want.

Edited by Levi587

23 hours ago, Levi587 said:

Please don't bully me man ?

but by the time it's discovered as a fake.. you may have gotten 10 downvotes. . ... Imo you should be able to highlight a part of a quote or blur other parts.. but not type whatever you want.

I dunno, lmfao. Probably just something to do with the scripting on the site.

1 hour ago, Riftjaw said:

I love the movie this is based on. It looks so much like them!

Also, doing mostly non-mc in mine-imator sounds pretty challenging! You've got a real talent for it!

Thank a bunch! it means the world! Realism isn't too difficult, you just have to learn workarounds for it. Just takes a little bit of practice and messing around!

On 5/30/2021 at 6:11 PM, MINEPLEX PRODUCTION said:

i need wall e so bad im working on a animation and i need a robot with wheels but i cant find it please can you give me that rig i will definatly give credits

Unfortunately, these two models are not currently available. If you need a wheeled robot, (or potentially a simpler Wall-E model), I might be opening limited free commissions at some point in the future, just to see how it would work. Not to mention though, the Wall-E model pictured requires a beefy computer to run. (I get around 17 fps in viewport with the model. That's without render enabled! It's severely over detailed, and is really only designed for close up shots where all that detail is necessary. Eventually, I'll get around to doing a similar model that has less components, which would be optimal for regular animation.)

My discord tag is CorellionCrusaders#0452 if anyone wants to talk over modeling, or whatnot. I've had a few people ask me how to do these kinds of models, and I'm more than happy to help in any way I can.