Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Is It possible to add a Lens Flare Feature In Mine-Imator?

So This is the Example.

Better Shadows? CHECK!,Light Rays? CHECK! But what about Lens Flare?

I notice this feature request while I was Accidentally Aiming My FlashLight Right Onto My Eyes.

Thanks.

Edited by LacaMenDRY
my keybord is full of typos!

I think that in the current version of Mine-Imator you can already do that effect with the "Lens dirt" camera option.

zMHuVsA.png

just find or create a transparent lens flare texture, and set it as a texture in the "Lens dirt" option. you can animate it frame by frame with many textures. In the case of image composition, you should only add the texture at the end.

Or you can download Hitfilm Express or Adobe After Effects and add automatic lens flares to a video, 

it looks better and you can have different flare types, this is what i use to get Lens Flares in Mine imator.

8 hours ago, Annie-Mienai said:

I think that in the current version of Mine-Imator you can already do that effect with the "Lens dirt" camera option.

zMHuVsA.png

just find or create a transparent lens flare texture, and set it as a texture in the "Lens dirt" option. you can animate it frame by frame with many textures. In the case of image composition, you should only add the texture at the end.

I want the Original way. I already know it. from sharpwind channel about Lens Flare,And stuff like that. I just want to request it so maybe Nimi Can write this into his Development booklist.

But hey.    thanks for giving the tricks..

6 hours ago, FOXY TOONS said:

Or you can download Hitfilm Express or Adobe After Effects and add automatic lens flares to a video, 

it looks better and you can have different flare types, this is what i use to get Lens Flares in Mine imator.

Yes thanks for tell me,but I already know it.   But I don't have After Effects. I have it in my first laptop that are being in Coma right now. And I just don't want to use my hardware resources just to make these effects. But thanks for Commenting. I really Appreciate that...