ya'all remember original monster school before it became cringe?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

On 2/14/2021 at 3:34 PM, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

It was better before the “FNAF fidget spinner challenge” days, I will always remember the original.

now its: *MONSTER SCHOOL FREDDY FNAF 4 DOES A WATER BOTTLE FLIP BALDI GETS PREGANT BY ENDERMAN GRANNY KILLS HEROBRINES'S GF WHILE GHAST IS PLAYING ROBLOX* (with a naked girl in the thumbnail)

Edited by Justin the space

13 hours ago, Justin the space said:

now its: *MONSTER SCHOOL FREDDY FNAF 4 DOES A WATER BOTTLE FLIP BALDI GETS PREGANT BY ENDERMAN GRANNY KILLS HEROBRINES'S GF WHILE GHAST IS PLAYING ROBLOX* (with a naked girl in the thumbnail)

I wish Monster School never came down to this, but that is just what happened.

On 2/18/2021 at 3:55 AM, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

I wish Monster School never came down to this, but that is just what happened.

and also stuff that doesnt have to do with school or minecraft at all, like, bottle flip challenge wont educate or help you at life at all, its just so stupid and random, they are the reason monsterschool is dead and cringe

On 2/11/2021 at 10:32 AM, Justin the space said:

https://imgur.com/a/9QytRrK

i was having trouble with the *insert image from URL* button so i placed it manually

its just a render of good'ol  monster school

haha i remember watching those 5 years ago... good stuff. now its skeletons with boners and weird stuff i dont even wanna think about

On 2/24/2021 at 9:02 AM, Levi587 said:

haha i remember watching those 5 years ago... good stuff. now its skeletons with boners and weird stuff i dont even wanna think about

That's why I only watch the originals these days.

8 hours ago, CRAZYKOKEBROZ said:

That's why I only watch the originals these days.

there are still some good ones its just 98% of them are sloppily animated and rushed just to make quick views on YouTube. Like take Craftonix, I used to watch them till their thumbnails got cringe and their videos got more sloppy. If you want good monster school animations then watch  ghostblock animations.

Edited by Mr M3m3~Chan

On 2/27/2021 at 9:50 AM, Mr M3m3~Chan said:

there are still some good ones its just 98% of them are sloppily animated and rushed just to make quick views on YouTube. Like take Craftonix, I used to watch them till their thumbnails got cringe and their videos got more sloppy. If you want good monster school animations then watch  ghostblock animations.

actually yeah ghostblock does make quality content, the animation is good and all, but they still follow a similar formula

just replying cuz i can

reply cuz i feel like it