Is there a way I can make a hoodie?

Staff Note
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

25 minutes ago, CandyCat449 said:

New Question: How do I animate my character putting the hoodie part on the hoodie on?

*of the hoodie

You need to know the basics of Mine-Imator animating technique.Then once you know a bit,then You need to do is Make a duppicate of your hoodie.

once on the character,but First need to bi Invisible. To make that Invisible,you can do that in keyframe tab.

then On the where the hoodie you wanna put to animate. for example is the Table. then you put the hoddie on the table.

Seems like your really really new to Mine-Imator. I recomended you to watch a full list of some tutorials that Sharpwinds Does. Then You can do it easily.

17 minutes ago, CandyCat449 said:

Just watch the video, you will understand

Like I said. You need to know bit better how to do this,how yo do that in MI. then you will understand what I mean.

Okay so just to make it clear This method is called Playing with the Scale,Position,And Rotation Value.So you can do that but Like I said.

Or why you not just download it? Or Maybe you want to make it your self? If yes then like i said.