Minecraft 1.17 Assets (Full Release Update!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

How to import

Extract file to Mine-imator/Data/Minecraft
Open :logo:mine imator. Go setting and change Minecraft Version to "1.17 release (by MCPA Team)". After that Close the Program and Reopen :logo:Mine imator 
*** (You can replace file in %appdata%\Mine_imator\Minecraft_unzip ) ***

img%5D img  

imgimgimgimg

img

If you find some bugs. Please Report!

Download Version Full Release Here!

Edited by MCPA Team

the work you've done is amazing.
the bad thing is that you do many separate posts with each snapshot.
Why don't you just make a single post with all the versions? 
so for instead of creating a new post for each snapshot, you simply edit the single post to update the info and version.
(and obviously, leave the link of the previous versions of the snapshots in the same post if you wish).

On 2/5/2021 at 9:19 AM, Annie-Mienai said:

the work you've done is amazing.
the bad thing is that you do many separate posts with each snapshot.
Why don't you just make a single post with all the versions? 
so for instead of creating a new post for each snapshot, you simply edit the single post to update the info and version.
(and obviously, leave the link of the previous versions of the snapshots in the same post if you wish).

I'm afraid people will think it's the same post.

Edited by MCPA Team

9 hours ago, MCPA Team said:

I'm afraid people will think it's the same post.

That is not true, you can notify in you status that the post is updated (and put the link of the same post) also say in the post that people give the "Follow" button so that they receive notifications every time when the post is updated.

Edited by Annie-Mienai

This is truly a wonderful job that you have done! I admire this and I am sure that many will also appreciate it. In addition, many people like to play Minecraft 1.17 and this is a great opportunity for them to play. By the way, I can advise players to choose servers here https://minecraft.buzz/category/prison I am sure that combined with what the authors have done, it will be a fantastic game. I would also like to express my boundless respect to everyone who helped you, including you! Only it would be more convenient if you wrote everything in one post, and not separately on each picture. I think many people will agree that it is more convenient, and besides, you will have less work. But in any case, these are small things compared to what you have done. If it is more convenient for you, then do as it is more convenient for you. Thank you very much, I will definitely use this.

Edited by Patethaor