Draw Styled Skin

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So... I saw @FredMCGamer do this I thought to myself "I want this" but I also thought I want try to do it myself. So here is my crappy version of his draw style skins!

R0BrRw8.png

Idk what this one is down here

ybkOuvd.png

Hey that looks pretty cool!

Although what I did was do a render with different colored body parts to make the outline possible (by using plugins in paint.net!)

Example:

vKUAhzB.png

The colored parts are the ones that didnt have an outline so I added the color for the program to separate it from the character, to avoid those parts blending with the character!

Edited by FredMCGamer

2 hours ago, FredMCGamer said:

Although what I did was do a render with different colored body parts to make the outline possible (by using plugins in paint.net!)

Example:

vKUAhzB.png

The colored parts are the ones that didnt have an outline so I added the color for the program to separate it from the character, to avoid those parts blending with the character!

I used paint.net to but how do you get the plugins?

2 hours ago, FredMCGamer said:

Example:

vKUAhzB.png

I honestly thought that your original one was like an actual skin or model that you can move while it maintains the outline

Edited by Mr M3m3~Chan

Hi, sorry for the late response was unavailable. I installed Plugins from the Paint.Net forums, I cant really tell you which pack installs the outline option but here I send you the links!

Websites:

https://www.getpaint.net/doc/latest/InstallPlugins.html

https://forums.getpaint.net/forum/7-plugins-publishing-only/